0.2

Grace's POV

********

I slowly opened my last present, savouring every moment of the excitement. My smile widens more than my mouth when I give Ashton a blow job. "In your dreams!" My conscience mocks me. This is my largest present I've received so far today and I attempt to lift it but immediately drop it. My whole family look at me expectantly and I forgot everyone was waiting for me to open the god damn present.

Dramatically, I wipe a non existent bead of sweat from my forehead topped off with a nervous laugh. I am socially awkward you could say at the least, I hate having all eyes fixed on me and attention getting shot at me.

I open the box to find a card and my smile drops completely, I take the card out and see weights at the bottom of the box. How original. Whilst searching for the culprit I intensely stare everyone down until I land on my little sister giggling like the little shit she is.

My hormones kicked in and I ripped the envelope open and scan the card, nothing. I roll my eyes and give the weasel the finger she deserves. Something brushes my finger and swiftly falls to the floor rocking side to side. Unsure of what it is, I do a half slut drop to the floor and pick it up all in one motion.

After studying the small package my smile dances back onto my face like it never ever went. Let me just get it out there that it was NOT a condom to give to Ashton as he would need a package bigger than my house.

"Thank you everyone for this so much, I'm so grateful for this but there's only 2 tickets. Who do I take?"

My sister jumps up and swipes a ticket out my hand and gives me a grateful nod. "Rose, hand them back I'm not taking you. It's a cruise to Australia you're not coming okay!?" I whisper, too scared for the attention to load onto me.

-----

ASHTONS POV