1.1

IMPORTANT AN AT THE END

Advise listening to kiss me kiss me when I say ayyyeee

-------

Grace's POV

"That's good because I'm glad I can say the same!" I speak excitedly, over whelmed by how quick the topic changed

Michael looks at me with wide eyes in shock seemingly playing over my words over and over again in his mind. His eyes lit up and trailed down towards my lips hinting to me what he wanted. Slowly, we both leaned in whilst my heart beat sped up.

Instantly, my eyes fluttered close upon the contact of our lips. Our lips moulded perfectly together, better than mine and Ashton's if that would've happened. I shake the thoughts about Ashton out of my mind and smile through the kiss.

The kiss got heated really quickly but we was prevented from going any further for the meantime due to a knock at the door, well by knock I mean pound. Michael grunted and set off towards the door as I trailed behind.

Michael swung the door open to reveal a very battered looking Ashton Irwin.

"What do you want? it better be important because you interrupted something!" Michael spoke really fucking angrily, his jaw was clenched and his eyes grew dark and cloudy.

"Clearly I am in need of some help so help a fellow nigga out." Ashton spoke turning ghetto or some shit onto Michael, he hasn't noticed my presence yet.

"Fuck off you low life prick." I say sternly, my words filled with 100% pure cold hearted hate. His eyes grow wide and some sort of emotion quickly washes over his face although I have no time to register them. They left as quick as they came, sort of like our friendship. His hard expression on his face softens and suddenly there's a change in his whole appearance.

Did I really have such a great impact on him that his whole demeanor changes within the sight of me?So many questions to answer but news flash he's Ashton and I'm just some punk ass 'whore' that is in everyone's bad books. If only I could go back to a few months ago where everything was different, when I was myself.

"Dude quit staring at my girlfriend like that." Michael says, emphasizing on the word girlfriend. He shoots Ashton some really hot smirk and his face falls.

"Your-your what now?" Ashton whispers with a shaky voice.

"My girlfrien-" He goes to speak but me being some sassy shit I am I cut him off.

"I didn't sign up for this shit, just because I said I liked you it doesn't mean I'm ready for that fucking label. Maybe you shouldn't keep thinking about yourself all the time, you selfish little man whore!" I shout.

"But I just assumed that you know you liked me I liked-" His voice is barely a whisper, he looks so vulnerable right now it makes me wish I wasn't that harsh and forward to him about the subject.

"Michael I'm sorry but I think you should leave, we'll talk later." I give him a look that signals it's the end of the conversation. He huffs in defeats and walks out the door to leave looking back one last time. I shake my head and go to close the door until I remember there's a certain curly haired boy on my door step.