IMPORTANT AN AT THE END, SO CLOSE TO 500 READS ALREADY!

So basically the reason the last chapter was so short and finished unexpectedly was because my mouse thing wouldn't move. I had clicked a button that freezes the mouse woops.

Going to start dedicating chapters to people. READ AN FOR INFO

---

Grace's POV

Hate filled glances. Hateful words. Hearts full of hate. Just plain simple hate.

Is there any words to describe the hate I hold for one person? The person that once saved me, saved my life. I'd never think that I would hate the person who saved my life. But hey, life's full of surprises. 

I've learned to not trust anyone ever, to turn everyone away whos thirsty for trust. Trust is like a cake you give slices to people, some bigger than the others, some none at all. Well sorry bitches but you aint getting any of this girls cake.

Yup, I'm on crack and guess what? I don't give a fuck. Of course I've ruined my life but it's too late to save it. I don't need the grades anyway, why do I even continue to turn up to this torture contraption AKA school?

I might aswell end my life right here, right now. No one would care, no one would miss me. I bet no one would even realize. Maybe I should just kill myself. My family hate me, I have no friends apart from Michael. All Calum is is my drug dealer basically, I use him for discounted drugs.

But I couldn't leave Michael to suffer the harsh reality on his own, he needs me like I need him. I haven't seen him since the holidays, Christmas was coming up soon and I was going to spend it high and drunk with my christmas tree made out of various drugs. After thinking for a while I decided to text Michael.

To: Michael with the cool hair

Mike come over, get high with me!

To: Grace the emo kid

Be there in 10! Will bring you pizza on my way.

To: Michael with the cool hair

Yes I fucking love you, now shut up and bring me pizza!

Michael didn't reply after that as he had left to go get me the food of the gods. Shortly after however, Michael had arrived with sex in a box. He set the boxes down and I devoured the pizza faster than Michael.

"Holy shit Grace that's so fucking hot." Michael spoke whilst chewing on his pizza. I just smiled and waited for him to eat his pizza already.

"Grace I need to speak to you about something, you see I may of fallen for you." Michael says quietly and awkwardly scratches his neck.

"That's good because I'm glad I can say the same!" I speak excitedly, over whelmed by how quick the topic changed

-----

Short chapter, I got bored sorry. NO THIS ISN'T TURNING INTO A MIKEY FANFIC I NEEDED THIS TO HAPPEN.

I think this story will be around 20 chapters as it's my first I don't know.

But anyways heres ways to get a chapter dedicated to you::

Twitter- you can tweet me why you like my book or some shit like that at

@michaelshoe_

Snapchat- you can snap me and stuff. 

cal_isasian

I'm going to make an ask fm so you guys can ask questions about the book if you want

VOTE BC THIS BOOK IS LIKE 50 READS OFF 500 SHIT MAN