Pain and Tears

*trigger warning, rape is mentioned and conducted but no detail is said*

Liam pov

After lacrosse practice, I walked home through the woods. It was 10 minutes quicker and yeah a load of stuff has happened in there but it gets me home sooner. A few minutes into the walk, my nose catches a whiff of pain coming from deep in the woods. I decide to go check out what's going on and see if I can help. I walk into a darkened area, the scent of the area is surrounded with pain and tears.

I see Theo. He looks hurt, beaten up or worse? He's curled up on the ground, with no clothing on, he perks up at the sound of my footsteps."Theo...Are you alright?" I ask but before he says anything, he unexpectedly he grabs me. Pulling me into a hug. I hug back, I don't want to let him go and I could tell he didn't want me to. He's shivering and smells odd, like another wolf? A darker, more dominant smell on him. An alpha maybe?
"What happened?" I ask him. He looks up at me, his emerald like eyes looking into mine. Tears streaming down his eyes once again.
"An alpha" He says, not been able to say anything else from the tears.
"Theo, you can talk to me. What did the alpha do?" I question, softening my voice as I'm not wanting to upset him even more.

The crying and whimpering grows stronger. "He forced me to, I didn't want to. I didn't want to Liam" he quietly says into my ear. He was raped. I pull him even closer, I hold him as tight as possible without harming him. "Theo. I am sorry." I say, I realised I had started crying. "It's not your fault Liam, it's mine. I wasn't strong enough to go against him and I didn't howl cause I was scared, I'm too weak. Look at me I'm crying and asking you for comfort when I really don't deserve your kindness, maybe I deserved it" Theo pulls away. I pull him so he's looking at me. "Never say that Theo, you are not weak nor did you deserve this. Theo, you changed. I know it, I even have proof." I say and he looks me in the eye as asking how I have proof.
"I'm alive, without you, I wouldn't be alive. You have saved me countless times. Theo, you are strong, you are the strongest chimera alive"
I say. He puts his head on my neck.
"Thank you, Liam," 
"Thank you, Theo," I say.
We stay in this position for a few minutes until I decide we better leave, my parents aren't home and won't be for a while so I help Theo get dressed then I drive us home.

We go in the empty, dark house and I switch the lights on. "Theo why don't you go upstairs, go lay in my bed and I'll run you a bath. I'll make you something to eat," I say softly as he thanks me again and walks upstairs. I put soup in the microwave then put it into a bowl then I walk upstairs and hand Theo the bowl.

I go run the bath, putting in salts and all sorts of soothing bath scents. I grab Theo some clothes to put on after the bath. Once it's ready Theo walks in then gets in. I go to leave but he grabs my hand and pulls me to get in. I can tell he's scared to be alone. I go in the bath with Theo laying against my stomach. "Do you want to tell Scott? Or even go to Deaton?"I ask.
"Would it be okay if no one found out"
"Of course, Theo it's up to you if you want to tell people"
"Thank you, Liam, for everything"
"Its okay Theo stop thanking me and anyways I've been thinking what if you lived here, in the spare room or my room whatever you feel comfortable, " I ask Theo, he looks at me and smiles.
"I would love too but would it be okay with your parents" he questions.
"They're not in a lot so it wouldn't really make a difference and I know my mum, she would say yes"
"I guess I'm living with you then," he says.
"Come on, we better get out,"I say I get out first then pick Theo up, he wraps his arms and legs around me.
"Liam. You know I can walk, right? You don't need to carry me" he says
"You're not moving a finger tonight, you are resting and I'm doing everything. No buts about it" I say sternly.

As I get into my room I lay Theo down and go to grab two pairs of shorts. I hand one to Theo and I get mine on. We lay down, I listen to his eased heartbeat. As it gets darker, my arm drapes around Theo's waist not wanting him to be hurt, all I want to do is keep him safe. Theo moves closer to me and we're wrapped in each other's arms. "Goodnight Theo, I will never let anything or anyone hurt you again" I whisper.
"Goodnight Liam, thank you for everything" he whispers back and we fall into a long overdue sleep.

Hope you guys liked the one shot, so comment any Thiam scenarios you want to read.

Later comments- I have decided to go through and edit the book if you are wondering as to why you are getting updates on this book. Thanks.