I love you?❤️

I looked at him and smiled. He's my light. He's the only thing keeping me from going mad. He's different from the others. He listens to me. He opens up to me. He saves me. I save him. I love him and he loves me but the pack doesn't know I've fallen in love with the devil, Theo Raeken. He has changed. Scott and the others don't see that though. Melissa knows about Theo and I so she has been trying to tell Scott that he has changed but even after telling him that Theo took Gabe's pain away, he still said he was bad news. We are grateful that Melissa is trying to help us come out to them but we don't think it will happen. Tonight Theo and I agreed that we would tell Mason and Corey. Right now we are on our way to Masons. I ring the bell and Corey answers. "Hey guys come in" he gestured us to go into the living room, where Mason is sitting reading a book. "So you guys said you had to tell us something, spill," Mason says.
I look at Theo and he nods. "Don't freak please and before you say anything nothing is forced, manipulated or fake," Theo says.
"You're making me scared, what's going on" Corey worryingly says.
"Theo and I...Theo and I are together as in a couple" I say looking into Theo's eyes. We intertwine our hands and look at the were-chameleon and my best friend. "Wow. Liam, I... don't know what to say but I am happy you have told us. We don't judge you for being with Theo, we know he's your anchor and I will always love you no matter who you are with" Mason says and the four of us start to tear up.
"Wow Mason, you made Theo cry. Liam, you've made Theo a softie." Corey teases as Theo glares at him.
I kiss Theo and I lean my head on his shoulder. "When are you going to tell the pack, well more importantly Scott. You know he can probably smell you guys on each other. I can only smell Theo on Liam and Liam on Theo."Corey says.
"We were hoping you guys would help break the news maybe later tonight," I tell the two teenagers. They agree and we leave to Scotts house where we find the pack. We all sit down. "Liam, We all love you. We won't judge you. Tell us what's going on, we know something is" Lydia says.
"Guys, you probably will be mad or disappointed well Scott probably will be. Corey and I were happy when we found out. We're happy that Liam has found happiness." Mason says and I look at him, I nod my head as a thank you to Mason. "Theo and I..."I start off saying. "Theo and you are what Liam, you know I don't like him, you shouldn't be anything with him,"Scott says looking angrily at me. I start tearing up and I run out the house, the last thing I hear is Theo yelling at Scott. I reach the woods, and fully start to cry. "Liam.," Theo says as he comes up to me and hugs me. "I don't know what to do Theo, I love you so much but Scott..." I stare at me and looks down. "Liam...if you want to break up or go on a break we can but just know I love you and I understand if you would rather have your alpha then me." Theo starts crying, he lets go of me and we look at each other. It feels like an eternity before I start to speak. "Theo...I love you so much. I would rather be with you then have Scott's approval. I mean what I said I love you" I wrap my arms around Theo's neck and I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I look into his eyes and kiss him. His phone starts to go and he answers it. "What do you want?" Theo bitterly says to the person on the phone. "Of course I'm with him...Do you seriously think I would hurt him?...SCOTT! YOU'RE THE ONE HURTING HIM RIGHT NOW!... I don't give a fuck if you're the alpha... He may be your beta but he's my boyfriend...Scott, we're heading home now...Do tell Mason, Corey and Lydia that's he going to be okay and to come over to ours...no you are not invited, Scott...Bye" Theo presses end call.
We start walking to mine, where we find Lydia, Mason and Corey sitting on the steps. They hug us and tell us everything will be okay. Scott shows up behind Liam. "What are you doing here," Mason says.
"Liam. I'm sorry. You are my beta, my first bitten and I said some rude things. I am sorry to you also Theo for what I said. Please forgive me" Scott pleads to us. I look over to Theo and he nods. "We forgive you Scott but just know we won't break up. Not because of you or anyone else." Scott nods and hugs me. We all smile and walk inside my house where we find Malia and Stiles asleep cuddling.
Scott and Lydia have wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS, WAKE UP!" Scott and Lydia yell at the two who jumped at the sound. Malia and Stiles look at each other and jump away. Lydia storms out with Scott, Malia and Stiles run out after them.
I sit on the couch with Theo, Mason and Corey and watch a movie until we fall asleep. I'm the last to fall asleep and I look over to Theo who is cuddled up beside. Corey fell asleep in Mason's lap. I put a blanket over the two boys and I lift Theo to our bed. I hear Theo say night and we lay down cuddling. We fall asleep happily.

1000 words, wow.

Do suggest ideas

Rachael