Scared❤️

Liam goes in the locker room shower, his hair is sweaty and so is his body, All he can think about is going home and eating but he realises he has to walk three miles so he might be a while. After his shower he gets dried and dressed. Liam decides to run to his house, he opens the door and his mum, Jenna tells him to sit down as dinner is ready. "Theo made dinner tonight honey, it smells amazing" His mum tells him. It seriously does smell amazing. Theo walks into the dining room holding the lasagna. He sets it down on the table and sits down. Liam puts some on his plate and starts to eat it. "Omg Theo this tastes amazing" Jenna says to which Liam nods to. Theo blushes and starts eating. Once everyone is finished, Jenna gets ready for work as she is working a nightshift and so is Liams dad. Jenna leaves and the two boys sit on the couch. "What do you want to watch?" Theo asks Liam.
"Em, what about Jane The Virgin?" Liam says and Theo nods. He puts on the show and they sit in silence. Liam can feel Theo looking at him. He does that a lot, Liam finds it strange that he does it. It starts to get cold so Liam grabs the blanket that was behind him and wraps it around himself. It's a huge blanket so he asks Theo if he wants to join him as he looked cold. Theo moves closer to Liam, their shoulder are touching and Liam wraps one end of the blanket around Theo and the other around himself. Halfway through the episode their hands gets closer, Theo moves his hand so it is right next to Liams. Liam moved his so they are holding hands. Liam rests his head on Theos shoulder then he falls asleep. He surely felt like Theo kissed his head but he was already to far asleep to tell. After a good few hours of sleep, Liam wakes up to Theo asleep in his lap. All he can do is smile, he loves having the chimera live with him. He gets along great to the his parents and it's nice to have someone to talk to about supernatural things. Theo and Liam are like best friends, Mason doesn't hang out with Liam as much since he's with Corey but Liam doesn't mind. Liam realised a few weeks ago that he had started to grow feeling for the older boy but he was too scared to do anything about it. What if he scared Theo off and moves out? Liam couldn't live with himself if that happened because of a crush. He soon feels Theo stir in his lap, he's cursing and near enough screaming. Liam starts to worry. "Hey, Theo wake up please, Theo." Liam says but Theo doesn't wake up. Liam moves Theo up so he can wrap his arms around him. After a few minutes of Liam whispering nice thoughts to Theo, he calms down. He cries into Liam's shoulder and apologises. Liam says he doesn't need to apologise. "Thank you Liam" Theo says quietly. All Liam does is kiss his head, he feels Theo smile into his chest. Theo moves his head up so they are both looking at each other. "Liam. I have something to tell you, don't freak out." Theo says, this worries the younger boy.
"Don't worry it's nothing bad, it's just I've had these... Em feelings. " Theo says. Liam's confused but soon realises that Theo has been spend my time with Nolan and maybe he started to develop feelings for him.
"Theo. I know you have crush on Nolan." Liam says to which Theo laughs.
"What? No Liam I don't have a crush on Nolan. I actually really like someone else, I'm pretty close to them. He's the most beautiful person you could ever see, he has these stunning blue eyes and acts like a puppy a lot of the time. " Theo says looking at him. Liam's still confused, who else is there? Scott? Stiles? Malia?
Liam is also trying not to cry, he should've knoen Theo would like someone else.
"Liam. I like you." Theo says. Liam mouth is wide open but that soon changes to a smile and he holds onto Theos face and kisses him. They both smile into the kiss. "I like you too" Liam replies.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Liam asks the chimera who kisses him again then whispers yes. They both smile and head up to Liams bedroom, Theo spoons Liam and they fall asleep but not long later. Liam hears a camera to off. He hears his parents as well.
"Haha David you owe me 20 bucks" Jenna says to Liams dad.
"I just never thought they'd get their act together, they've been pining each other since Theo moved in." David says handing Jenna the $20, sighing.
"They are cute together", Jenna says.
"They are" David replies. They both leave the room and Liam smiles, he has the best parents.

I just want to say thank you guys for 1K. I have loved writing this book sorry about not updating as much. Do suggest ideas.

Rachael