Do you want me to stay with you?

Liam PoV

I wake up to screaming in the room across from me. I know it's Theo, this is the second time this week this has happened. I walk into his room, he's sitting up, crying, his body covered in sweat. I walk over to the broken boy, who I brought into my home after finding out he was living in his truck. I sit next to him. "Do you want me to stay with you?" I ask Theo. I look at him, he nods his head. I get under the duvet. I hear him whisper thank you. I wait until he falls asleep.

3 hours later

I wake up with an arm around my waist, I look up and see it's Theo's arm. I don't want to move, I feel safe almost but Theo moves. I look up.
"Good morning" he yawns.
"Morning, how did you sleep?" I ask him, worried he might have woken up without me noticing. "Like a baby, thank you so much Liam. I haven't slept that well in months." He says, I smile.
"I'm glad I could help, do you... do you want me to stay with you...you know like in your bed. Or mine. Just if it helps you. You know." I rush. Theo laughs. He tightens his grip around my waist. "I would love that Li" he says. I smile again, I fall asleep again but before I hear him say something.

"I love you Liam, you might not feel the same way, you might not even like guys but I love you so much. You saved me" by not Theo is crying. I manage to stay awake and move my head. I pull myself up, I kiss his lips.
"I love you too" I says as I cuddle into him. He kisses my head. I fall asleep and so does Theo.

Jenna Geyers PoV

It's 12pm and I wonder if the boys are awake, I walk into Liam's room and he isn't there. I walk into Theo's room and I see them spooning. I knew something was going on between them and I also know that Theo has been having nightmares, he sometimes screams at night. I try to call him but it barely works, last night I didn't hear a thing. I'm guessing Liam was their with him last night. I'm happy for them. They're cute together.

This was short, sorry. I've also been think of a new story idea, I've wrote nearly a chapter.

This is the plot

Liam Dunbar and Theo Raeken are apart of two of the most powerful packs in the world.
Both alphas of the packs, Scott McCall and Derek Hale are wanting to unite the packs, an old tradition of Dereks is that two people marry each other and that brings the packs to unite and that's where Theo and Liam come into this.

Rachael