Hottest male in America

Theo is a model and Liam is the photographer

Third person

Theo Raeken, Americas hottest male model walks into Liam Dunbar's photography studio. Liam Dunbar is the most exquisite photographer in America. His photos are absolute masterpieces, some critics say he's only popular in the business because he is indeed good looking but others say it is because of his photos.

Theo goes to the dressing room and gets changed into black skinny jeans and a thin white top. Liam walks in, he checks the lighting and gets his camera. "Mr.Raeken," Liam says as he looks at Theo. "Go sit on the stool, stare into the camera," Liam instructs Theo to do, Theo does so.

Liam gets his camera and starts taking photos of Theo, Liam tells Theo to walk about doing different poses. He does so. Theo can feel Liam staring at him, his eyes burning him. Once all the photos are taken, Liam shows them to Theo asking if he's happy with them. He is happy with them, he leaves to get changed but before leaving Theo looks at Liam, Liam winks at him and Theo blushes. Once Theo is changed, he walks over to Liam. "Everyone is right, you are an amazing photographer. Thanks for the great photos, Mr.Dunbar" Theo says.
"You can call me Liam, and no problem. Everyone is right about you, you are the hottest guy in America."Liam flirts with him, he blushes once again.
"Hey, I was about to go get a coffee, do you want to come with?"Liam asks the young model.
"Yeah, I'd love to," Theo tells him.

They both get in Liam's car, they put on the radio and start singing together. They both feel as if they've known each other for years whereas it's only been a few hours since they met. They get to the coffee place and get a table. "What would you like?" The waiter asks.
"Hot chocolate with cream please," Theo says, cutely.
"I'll have an Americano, please," Liam says. He gets his wallet out to pay for the both of them but Theo says he'll pay but it ends up being that Liam pays.
They sit down and chat for the next few hours. They talk about their hopes, dreams and memorable memories they both had as children.

The shop closes and they both go into Liam's car. They go to Liam's house where they sit and watch Superman. Theo tells Liam that when he was younger he had the biggest crush on the younger Clark Kent. He just found him adorable and his blue eyes were unforgettable. They finish the movie and Liam is wrapped up in Theos arms. Liam looks up at Theo, they both lean in and kiss. They realise that it's past midnight so they head to Liam's bedroom to sleep before falling asleep, Liam asks Theo to be his boyfriend which Theo agrees to be. They kiss, Theo wraps his arms around Liam's small but muscular body and they fall asleep.

Hey, hope you guys liked the story, do you guys have any suggestions on what I should write on? If you do just comment them.

Rachael x