Boyfriend

Inspired by Tegan and Sara's "boyfriend"

You treat me like a boyfriend

Liam sings through the kitchen, thinking of Theo. He laughs at his dumb jokes and hugs him like it's the last.

And love me like a very best friend

He always says I love you, Liam one day hopes that Theo will love him like a boyfriend and not like a best friend.
Is it that much to ask?

Kiss me like your boyfriend

Last night they kissed, the two shared a moment before Theo went running for the woods. Liam tried following but Theo hid his scent.

Pull me on like you want your best friend

Liam's phone rings and it's Theo. He says he needs him and Liam asks where he is? He replies saying that he's at the high school. Liam drives there without Theo needing to say another word.

Turn me on like you want your boyfriend

Liam arrives at the school to find Theo, shirtless. Liam drools at the sight and wants to devour him.

But I don't want to be your...

Liam looks at the chimera, he asks what's wrong and he says "I'm sorry for kissing you. I don't know what happened." Liam replies saying he likes him and Theo kisses him. The two go home and lay in bed.

Secret Anymore

After a month of dating in secret, Liam tells Theo he wants to tell the pack. "Liam I don't want to tell them," Theo tells Liam, who looks angry. "Why not? are you embarrassed by me?" Liam asks Theo, who has a guilty look on his face. Liam looks at him.

I let you take advantage cause it felt so good

The first night they laid in bed together, they had sex. Liam wasn't against it but he felt they rushed it but it felt good so he decided not to say anything. Now a month later Liam's thinks if this is the relationship he wants. To be in secret? To have your partner be embarrassed of you.
"Theo. We're done" Liam says as he walks out the door.

I don't want to be your secret anymore...

Ok, that was rushed and absolutely terrible but I hope you found some way to enjoy it.
I love Tegan and Sara, you should definitely check their music out.

Xx
Rachael