Dinner

Liam Dunbar was the son of a businessman, Michael Dunbar. Michael Dunbar has recently been put into hospital due to a heart attack leaving the 20-year-old to manage a company that he's been planned to run after his father dies. His mother is Jenna Dunbar, she is a doctor at one of the best hospitals in the state. You could say Liam was quite a spoiled child, he got everything he wanted. All he had to do was ask and he would get, as Liam grew older. He didn't like when he didn't get what he wanted.

So when Liam walked into his father's office and saw a beautiful man standing, waiting by his father's desk. He knew he wanted him.

The man was no older than 22, he was around the same height as Liam. Dark brown hair, in a black suit.

"Hello, Mr Dunbar. I'm Theo Raeken, you're fathers assistant." The man, Theo tells me.
"Hello Theo, call me Liam. Mr.Dunbars my father, I'm only 20. It makes me sound older." I say. He laughs and walks over to my desk, he hands me a pile of work that needs to be signed. I sit at the desk and start reading through the paperwork. 

I do this for nearly 2 hours before finishing. I sign the last paper, my dad had said on the first day to just sign paperwork. I'm finished, I look at the time. it's 5:57.

 "what time do you finish?" I ask Theo, who's sitting at his desk. He looks up. "6," he tells me. I pack my things and Theo does as well when the clock reaches 6. "Do you have any plans for dinner?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Would you like to join me for dinner? I got reservations at this place outside of town. My friend bailed on me this morning." I ask, waiting for a response. "yeah I'd like that" he says, following me outside to my car. I open the door for him, he blushes and thanks me before getting in. Once I'm in I put on the engine and drive to the restaurant.

"This looks expensive," Theo says with his mouth wide open. I laugh. "It is but my friends own it, so I get a discount." Not wanting to brag about the money I have, I could pay fully but my friends, Scott and Stiles want to give me the discount as long as I give them a good review online.

I get out the car, I walk around and open Theo's door for him. His cheeks go pink again then gets out smiling.
I go to the 'please wait' sign and see Stiles.
"Hey Liam, how you doing Bud?" Stiles asks. "I'm doing good, how about you. You and Derek still going well?" I ask. He turns around and points to Derek who's in the kitchen, he waves. "Yeah we're doing great actually, I've planned to propose to him!" He says full of excitement. "That's amazing Stiles, he'll definitely say yes and Stiles this is Theo, he works in one of my dad's offices," I tell him, they shake hands and smile.
"He's hot, he's a keeper" Stiles whispers but I'm pretty sure Theo can here. I swat his arm and he laughs and guides us to a table. He hands us two menus and walks off. 

We sit and talk about our jobs, Theo tells me he's in university studying microbiology. He said biology was his favourite subject in school and it was what he was best at. The waiter comes over and asks what we would like to order. I tell him the salmon with a seasoning on it and Theo asks for the chicken breast covered in roasted garlic butter.

 We continue our conversation, learning we actually grew up in the same town but I was homeschooled so I didn't get to go out often due to my father wanting me to have the best exam marks so I could carry on his business. 

When dinner comes, we both dig in. "This is amazing Liam, thanks for inviting me." He tells me then goes back to eating straight away. "No problem, I'm glad you came. I would've hated coming alone or even worse inviting the receptionist." I laugh. "Yeah Hayden, the receptionist, flirts with everyone and anyone. She even flirted with your dad once. When they first met." We both laugh, he has the most beautiful laugh. I hope to hear it more in the future. "You have a beautiful laugh" He near enough chokes then blushes. He whispers an "I don't" into the sleeve of his dress shirt.

 Once we're finished, I ask for the waiter to come over so I can pay. He hands me the book. I start to get money out when Theo starts to as well. "I'm paying," I tell him but before he can say anything I give the money to the waiter. "I could have paid," He tells me. "I know but I asked you to come so I thought I'd be a gentleman and pay," I say. 

We walk out of the restaurant and I open the door to the car for Theo. He quietly says "Thank you," "Where's your house?" I ask so I can take him home. "Just up past Beacon Hills High," He tells me. We drive in a comfortable silence until we reach his house. He points it out. I get out the car and walk Theo to his door. "Thank you, Liam, for an amazing night." He says, smiling. "I hope to do it again," I say. We both lean in and kiss. We both smile into the kiss. We pull apart. "See you tomorrow," I tell him as I walk to my car. I hear the door open and as I drive off, he waves. Well maybe working at my dad's office wasn't that bad.

Hope you enjoyed that, If you have any suggestion do make sure to comment them. I also want to say thank you for over 4.5k read. That's amazing.

xx

Rachael