Thiam as Phan but with a twist

(Inspired by the amazing Dan and Phil's video "Tumblr tag")

Theo- Dan
Liam- Phil

~~Au where Theo and Liam are famous YouTube and have a crazy fandom~~

I press record on the camera, look to my left to see the beautiful brown haired boy who is my best friend, Theo. The video we are recording is a Tumblr tag. Last night I tweeted to everyone saying to tag posts with #thiamlookatthis on Tumblr. Theo and I are the thiamdom, that is a really bad fandom name but we hadn't created it. We know people ship us and we don't care. We're Theo and Liam, best friends after Theo stalked me for a few months, a few years ago. I've never been so happy, people say Theo's changed the most due to me. I have noticed him smiling more but many don't know that he has also changed me, he gave me confidence and I'm not scared to say my thoughts (with his help of course). Theo opens the video by saying "citizens of the internet, do you want to go to a place-" and also says some more before introducing me into the video. We open the first thing and it's of both of us in my hometown, beacon hills. The picture was from last year when we went to visit my parents. The next is one of those funny things where it says to blow and it's like you're blowing in the hair of a cow. Theo laughed and did that adorable but weird tongue thing. We continue to look through the tag, laughing and commenting at the posts. Some posts were even fan art of Theo and I. One was us kissing at a party, it looked as if it was a new year's party. It was funny since we did actually kiss (some fans knew but kept it quiet) Our friends Scott and Stiles pushed us together, it felt awkward between us for a while but we recovered from it but someone took a photo and shared it. A few fans went a bit crazy but our fandom now understands the privacy that we need. As we finish the video, Theo stops me from turning off the camera. He stands up and goes to a space on the floor. "Liam Dunbar, I've known you for 8 years. I have always wanted to tell you this but I've never been brave enough to do so. I want to start off by saying thank you. You saved me when no one else could or would. You became my best friend, I don't know where I'd be without you" by this point Theos crying, I always hear people say I saved him but I never thought I actually did.
"I understand if you don't feel the same way when I tell you what I tell you. I don't want to ruin what we have but Liam I am in love with you," he tells me, the tears continue to streams down his cheeks then down his neck.
I walk to him, "I love you too" I smile at him and we hug. When we remove ourselves from each other, I turn off the camera. "what do you want to do with the video?" I ask.
"Well, I don't mind if we went public but it's up to you," he tells me.
"Let the madness begin" I laugh and Theo joins in. We edit the video and upload it the next day.

The tongue thing I was talking about^

Hope you enjoyed this!