Scotland

This is a small fluff scene of the two, to end the book.

Edinburgh, a cold city but the views of the castle and monuments seem to make the cold apart of the journey as you learn about the Scottish history.
Mary Queen of Scots, William Wallace and to learn and be scared of serial killers such as Burke and Hare.

Liam Dunbar walks through the Royal Mile, enjoying the scenery as he plans to see Holyrood Palace. He walks down the mile then stops as he sees a familiar figure, fairly tall, dark hair and a very nice build. The figure turns, Liam catches eyes with the familiar person. They stare until finally Liam walks towards him and pulls the other into a hug.

"Theo! Great to see you man" Liam broadcasted but no one really heard as the noise of a busy city covered Liam's enthusiasm.
"Yeah you too, you're looking great" Theo compliments.
"Thanks, same with you. Do you want to walk to holyrood with me?" Liam asks, Theo replies saying yes and the two walk.

They stop in shops such as the childhood museum, any Scottish shop and this fudge shop which of course meant they bought some. It tasted good.

Once they reached the bottom, they looked around seeing Holyrood palace, Scottish parliament and Arthur's seat. They both look in awe and decide to walk up, once they reach the top after they adore the view. Theo is staring at Liam as if there isn't a view, well the only view being Liam.

"What are you staring at?" Liam asks

"The most beautiful person" Theo replies, moving closer to the other boy. His arms move to his waist as the lean in and kiss.

Sorry that was so short but it was just to end the book, first of all I want say thank you to everyone who has read, commented, liked this book. It means so much to me.
I never thought I'd reach 6k read or over 200 votes but thank you.

My messages are always open and you can follow me on Instagram
My user is.  _.r_a_y._

Thank you,
Ray