The Last Virgin There:Prologue pt 1

"It's ironic how your telling me to leave you,yet your the one tearing my buttons."He spoke,his eye brows arched in amusement.

"W-Well your not W-Who I assumed would be here?"I questioned stuttering,it made me look venerable and weak and to put a cherry on top of that I was embarrassed.

"Your in a brothel,Love."He spoke bluntly as if I had not realized that.

"I-I"I could not form a sentence from the heated gaze which pierced through my body.

"Your a virgin!"

Irony Rose a twenty years old sassy girl with a high ego.Her Sixteenth birthday gift was a real gun which was loaded with bullets.While her sisters,Cousins,friends enjoyed there time fooling around and loosing there virginity.Irony learnt to kill,and trained to shoot a bullet without fear.But when she realized her hormones were ready to be functioned,she realized she was the only virgin standing amongst her cousins,friends and siblings.

Deciding to loose her virginity to a stranger than waiting for love,she pays a brothel for a night and that's when her destiny took a wild turn.For good or bad she did not know,but she knew Xavier King her older brothers worst enemy and also irony's worst enemy,the man who partially took all the virginity of women in 'Dark Thorns'.Could he be the one to take her virginity as well?
Or will she forever be the Last virgin There?

Or will there be more to the return of Xavier King?

Remember a mafia book

Violence
Romance
Mature content
Death
Past

All in this book

Prologue
(Part 1:Prologue I)

And where do you think you are going?" he asked as he stood right before me, blocking my way to the exit.  "Xavier, I have things to do... move," I said and tried to walk past him, but he had some other things in his mind as he took a step closer to me and looked into my eyes. My breath hitched by his close proximity.  I looked down purposely trying to control my breaths, not wanting him to know he affected me. 

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked but cursed in my mind when I stuttered a little.  As if he heard my thoughts he chuckled and that made me look up at him. His eyes had this mischievous glint that made me nervous all of a sudden because I knew him...very well. He would go up to any extent to annoy me and there is no escape to his mischievous tricks. That is why what I want to avoid being caught up from his tricks.  Pursing my lips up I took a side step with the intention of walking past him but again he stood in front of me blocking my way.

Avoiding his boyish grin, I clicked my tongue at his behavior and took another side step, but again he mimicked my movement and finally, after two further unsuccessful attempts, I gave up, in the end glaring at him while he grinned. 
"Xavier, what do you think you are doing?" I asked and smiled at Gisela, my best friend, who walked past my room. 

"What am I doing?" He questioned, playing innocent. 

"Really?," I huffed at him and tried again but once again he blocked my way and this time he even chuckled at my effort.  "Xavier!" Crossing my arms across my chest and lifting my chin up, I tried my best to give him an annoyed and angry expression, but all he did in return was to shove his hands inside his pant pockets and give me a shrug. 

"I am not even touching you," he said in a taunting manner, giving me a contagious smile. 
"But you are blocking my way! Will you please move now?," I asked as politely as I could. 
"Oh, am I? I'm so sorry." He shook his head and took a step to his side, giving me a space to walk out of the room. Him letting me pass so easily made me little doubtful of his actions. He stood there smiling at me, but I shrugged the thoughts aside as I took a step forward. A squeal escaped my mouth when he encircled his hands around my torso and swept me up from the ground, pressing me to his body. 

"Xavier!" I groaned as I tried to free myself from his grip.  "Irony," he said. I stopped wiggling against him when he leaned closer and whispered into my ear,
"In order to know me. . ."He chuckled deeply and a shiver ran down my spine when his warm breath fanned on the side of my cheek."You have a long way to go. " And with that he pecked my cheek and looked back at me, winking as he removed his arm, and with a satisfied grin he walked out of the room.