Chapter 7:Auction and Finalising Dates

'The Last virgin there'

POV Irony Rose

"You must wear this."Gisela squealed eyeing the black short dress which was given by a certain someone,I could not allow myself to wear a dress which held so many reason to why it was given to me.
"No-"My words became deaf to hear as she threw the soft silk to me,the material of the dress cost fortune so I wondered how much it cost to buy this whole dress in my size.

"You have less than an hour Irony,go get out of my sight."She rushed me towards my ensuite bathroom,I groaned as she continued to scream her head off.
I glared at the dress and debated if it was even right to wear this dress,could he be at the auction?-No several auction happen around he could be in any auction.

I cut my trial of thoughts shorts as I stripped the towel away from my curvy body,I was not fat but neither was I skinny;my curves were  on the right place.There was a time where Xavier was equal to me,it was an eye for an eye his beauty was mine and mine was for him until he got tired of my beauty and decided to find another.

I shook my head as I squeezed myself into the dress,I looked at myself in the mirror my breast looked as if it had been attacked pressed up against my skin which gave a lot of cleavage to see.
"Have you worn the dress yet."Gisela screamed,rolling my eyes I slammed the door open and stepped out as I watched Gisela's squeal of excitement as her jaws dropped to the ground.

"Beautiful,Stunning,Sexy,hot and so on you look magnificent."She gushed as she dragged me to the dress up table before pushing me down on to the chair.

I had no idea how long it took for my make up to complete,but when she was done the loud blaring sound of horn invaded my ears.
"Looks like Klaus Moretti is here."She spoke I chuckled standing up,I grabbed my purse before walking out of the bedroom door waving at her.

"Wow!"He muttered as I approached him.He was dressed in a usual black tuxedo,his hair was perfectly gelled up as his hands were tucked into his trouser pocket.
"Thank you Klaus."I smiled genuinely,we directed me towards the car before opening the passenger seat allowing me to sit beside before he gently closed the door.

"Do you mind if I turn the music up?"He questioned,I looked at him arching my eyebrows at him.
"It's your car.Do what ever you want?"I shrugged my shoulders turning my gaze out of the car window as we passed by.
The loud blasting of music screeched into the car as I could not even make out the words,I turned towards him as he smirked looking at me before rolling down every window in his car.

"Look at that guy?"I heard mutters from beside us,I looked at the red light before turning towards the convertible car four women sat staring at us and laughed.
"Don't look at them,girls always pierced the eyes on me."He spoke shaking his head and smirking,I shook my head in embarrassment.
I was glad once the light flashed to a green,we drove pass those girls who laughed out loud and all I could do was roll my eyes.

It was no long before he turned into a parking lot,I sighed in relief as he rolled up the windows and reduced the music before getting out and walking around towards me and helping me out.
"Thank you."I whispered,I looked around as we approached the luxurious barn many horses were lined up ready to race as we walked up the stages of seats before taking our place.

"I'll get some drinks what would you prefer?"He questioned,I looked around before making my mind up.
"Red wine would be fine."I smiled he nodded his head before disappearing,I sighed leaning back as I suddenly doubted at my decision to agree on marry Klaus Moretti.

"I'm glad you wore the dress."He whispered,I jumped startled as I had no seen him even sit beside me.I glared at the man in beside of me,I should have known he would be here;Xavier King.
"Don't get your hopes high,I wore it for my fiancé I have a problem with you not the dress."I rolled my eyes at him,he grunted beside me at the mention of Klaus.
"Don't get use to calling him your fiancé,he won't be for too long."I stared at him,as he openly threatened in front of everyone.

"Are you threatening to kill my fiancé?"I questioned gritting my teeth,he scoffed his attention was ahead as everyone bid on horses.
"I never said that but if you insist...I would."he stood up turning towards me,he grabbed my right hand and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"See you soon;my love."With that muttered he walked away,I glared at him departing figure and groaned.
"We should bid."Klaus suggested as he handed me the glass of red wine,I smiled appreciatingly.
"Sure."I walked down the series of stages passing people who sat as he walked to the front where a man stood surrounded by many rich men it was crowded I was afraid I may loose Klaus.

I looked around at the horses,watching as they screamed out loud before jumping up and running as further as they could,number 7 was at the front though it's leg was wobbling as it struggled.
"I bid on Number 7."Klaus yelled,it was obvious he had no skills about horses or any knowledge about horse races.

"Number 3"Xavier whispered from behind,I shivered as I felt his light breeze of breath fanning my neck.My eyes drifted to number 3 it was young,and further behind then the rest.
"I bid on Number 3"Series of yell rang through the barn,I turned around to only find Xavier gone.
"How much miss and sir?"The bidder questioned,I narrowed my eyes before looking at the man.

"Three thousand."I spoke,and Klaus repeated the same amount.
I turned around sipping my wine as we collected out tickets to the bid,I sat down watching the striker closely I smirked as I watched Number 7 collapse on to the floor which made a lot of other racers fall with their horses.

I watched as Number 3 jumped over them and raced with Number 14 right behind them,everyone watched in slow motion I watched as both horses flew in the air as they reached the end it all depended on who set their leg on the white line first.

Echoes of laughter filled the grounds as Number 3 won,I smirked standing up and clapping my hands together I heard a low grunt from behind and I stared at Klaus pulling his wallet out and glare at the money before handing it to me.

"Stupid game."He muttered,I watched him storm off as I rolled my eyes and took all the money which was handed to me.Tugging the money into my pocket I began to walk where he had walked off.
"Following me will only make you a creeper."I spoke as we reached an empty part of the barn,I turned around as he stood shrugging his shoulders.

I was quiet surprise at what he was wearing a tight fitting white top with army print cream shorts with his Gucci belt.I admired his taste in his clothing but I hated the man who selected the clothing.

"You wore the dress,it must be for a meaning."He sighed approaching me.I glared at him angrily.
"There is no meaning Mr King."I growled angrily back at him.
"I don't beg Isabelle."He sighed,I rolled my eyes and looked around before my eyes landed on Klaus who was staring at me and Xavier.

"What do you want?"I questioned,my eyes not once drifting from Klaus as I watched him climb over the small fence and walking towards us.
"Come on a date with me."my eyes snapped towards him as I opened my mouth to protest but if i did Klaus would be able to know everything and I did not want gossip to spread.
"Fine.Tomorrow seven sharp."I growled walking past him,I approached Klaus who stared behind me curiously.

"Do you now Xavier King?"Klaus questioned I turned towards Xavier who stared at me.
"No."I spoke as I watched a scowl take over his face before he walked past us shoving his shoulders with Klaus.