Chapter 11: The Threat

Apologies for late update, it has been a while but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Difference between Isabelle and Irony-Isabelle is sweet,fragile and caring whereas Irony is bitchy,full of attitude,and strong.

Comment + Vote

POV Irony Rose

His body was powerful and sexual as I remembered it,he had gotten another tattoo from when I remember on his shoulders, a few more light scars engraved into his skin. His back ripples with muscles as he pulled on a fresh white shirt, my eyes transfixed as he took his time buttoning it up.
Somehow it was more of a turn on watching him put on his clothes than taking them off, almost.

He wiped the blood from his hands with a kitchen towel, before stalking towards me slowly, a predator in every sense of words. My back pressed further into the wall, my eyes drifted to the bloody mess he had caused water mixed with blood leaked onto the bathroom floor.

He stopped in front of me, but my eyes shifted in between his eyes and the thought of the man. His palms reached my cheeks before giving them a gentle stroke, I closed my eyes, leaning into his touch despite knowing better.

My eyes snapped open, when he grabbed my chin in a tight grip and forced me to look at him, was this it, was he going to snap my neck and dispose my body now?

"Touch another man again, and I will kill you" his voice was low and promising and I swallowed as he let go of my chin, pressing a rough kiss to my lips before grabbing my elbow and dragging me out of the bathroom. My throat becoming dry, as I was debating between speaking out my mind or staying silence and allowing him to calm himself down.

"Let me go." I hissed choosing my mind over the correct choice, I was not going to allow him to believe he had won even though I knew arguing with him at this moment was a terrible idea.
"Never."He growled as he pinned me to the wall, my head banging against the wall as I bit my lower lips from groaning in pain. I was not going to allow this man to see the fear in my eyes, he was not even an inch away his nose was touching my own, his breath fanned on my lips as his lips brushed against my own.

My eyes drifted to his lips and then back to him, my body beginning to heat up and I arched my back and tilted my head to connect our lips once again. It began roughly, our hands exploding around our body my body moulded against his where as my brain fought against it, knowing well enough I would regret it.

Pushing him away I stepped away, my hands stopping him from stalking towards me. My breath heavily as I continued to move back, his eyes dark filled with lust, anger, and most of all... pain.

"I." I paused, breathing heavily as I inhaled and exhaled.
"I am going home. You will not follow, and I will carry on with my arrangement to marry Klaus." I spoke, his hands clenched into a ball of fist. He took a step towards me, but I was already near  the door. Gisela has been left alone at party, if it hadn't been for him to have dragged me out even before anything major could happen we would not be standing in this position.

"Xavier, we ended this game a while ago. Do not begin this game again, not with me at least." I scolded as if yelling at a child, my teeth gritted together as I scowled at him. His eyebrows narrowed as he debated in between running up to me or allowing me to escape, as I opened the door I sprinted out ignoring his constant yelling of my name, or the loud pounding of his foot steps.

As I reached to the lawn of his mansion like house, my eyes landed on the car he had dragged me out of and it's rear light was switched on which indicated the key to be still inside. I rushed inside his Lamborghini as I looked towards the entrance, I reversed the car and then looked at him as his hair was combed to the back as he cursed staring at me as I drove the car away.

Speeding down the night sky, I dared not look back I was still on the territory ground of the 'Kings' the lights blaring from the back told me he had not followed my instruction to not follow me, but what did I think he was Xavier King he made his own decision and he definitely did not follow orders.

Adding more pressure into the accelerator, I changed the gear of the manual car and the car roared and sped down the narrowed Clift road.
My phone began to ring, blaring the car I had not realised I had left it in the car when I was forcefully pulled out. Ignoring the call I did a sharp turn into the quiet main road, my eyes finally looking into the Mirror as I saw a black Range Rover not far from me.

My phone continued to ring, annoying me to an extent where I wanted to throw my phone out of the window.
I had not realised when he had stopped following me, but I guessed I had passed the territory and entered my own. Sighing in relief, my head touched the back of my seat, relaxing.

My mind snapped as I realised who's car I was in, if anyone saw the car they would assume it was Xavier and attack, just before I could think clearly a loud bang was head as as my head hit the steering wheel. A low muttering was hurt, I fluttered my eyes open as I looked into the eyes of my brother who seemed shocked and frightened.

"Irony. Stay awake sister, Isabella... no look at me." My eyes fluttered shut as his voice continued to echo into my ears,I had no idea what had just happens except my head was hurting and body felt like thousands of cars hand fallen on top of me.