Chapter 6:Dresses With Meanings

Hello guys I have been messaged a lot of time about how I make my females innocent and fragile and most importantly a virgin,whereas,I make the male more dominant and experienced in sexual intercourse.I have done this because all my books I some how linked it to the Elizabethan time when women's were known to be quiet and beautiful.

POV Irony Rose

My palm covered my mouth as I yawned very unlady like my back ached as I looked around and realised I had slept on the love couch,I groaned arching my back together as I stood up .
"Your awake,finally."Damon spoke,I jumped in fright as I knowledge his presence.He sat alone in a single couch his finger wrapped around his blue mug,his hair was scruffy and I could see small dark bags under his eyes.

"Stressful night?"I asked,he nodded his head before shrugging his shoulders.
"You slept on the couch?"He questioned,I looked towards the couch which I had just awoken up from,and then back at my brother.

"I came home from Gisela's late."I lied,after the little incident at the lounge I had ended up going to the bar and drinking until I knew I had forgotten who caused me pain.
"Right.Get ready,cousin Rosanne is coming over."He said placing the mug down,I sighed knowing I was not going to enjoy the sexual jokes my cousins was going to do.
"Yepee."I faked an excitement which did not go unnoticed by my brother,he chuckled at my stupidity and ruffled my hair before walking away.

I marched my way upstairs climbing three steps together so I could reach the top quicker,I sprinted off to my room and collapsed on to the bed as I thought about yesterday.Everything was perfect until it was rudely interrupted,I mentally rolled my eyes before sitting up and hugging the red square pillow to my chest.

"Stop it."

"I've got you."

"The pillow hurts"

"I love you."

"I love you t-"

I threw the pillow away,as I laid staring up into the pale white ceiling.Get out of my head!He was an invalid person in my life now,I wish I would just some how find a way to discard his completely.I did not now what he was up to but I was not ready to jumble up my emotions and then be thrown away like tissue.

"Late night."Gisela's voice screech my ears,I snapped my attention towards her.
"Gisela."I spoke,she raised her arms to stop me from carrying on.
"Where were you?who were you with?Are you still a virgin?"All her question almost made me mad,I groaned as she continued to exaggerate.

"I AM STILL A VIRGIN!"I growled out,Gisela automatically stopped rambling as she then stared at me.
"What were you doing all night then?"She questioned.
"I drove around."I spoke honestly,she stared at me bewildered.
"Are you insane,your the sister of a freaking mafia leader you roaming around will get you killed this is insane."She yelled as she paced around the room,her eyebrows creased in worry.

"I am fine...I am here ain't I."I reassured he glared at me and sat down beside me.
"What was the reason?"She questioned I sighed as I twisted my body and sat in a Indian style with my legs crossed.

"Xavier."I whispered,her glare pierced into my skull.
"You were with him?"She gritted her teeth,I sighed and stared at my best friend she was there when I was head over heels in love with that man and she was there when he broke my heart and left me to fend for it all alone.

"Father arranged my wedding to the Moretti families second oldest son,and I had gone to meet him I was unsure whether I wanted to go forward with the agreement to marry a total stranger but when I saw a shadow pass by in the lounge When i was with Klaus I followed in the direction and that's when I met Xavier he demanded me to not agree in the marriage with Klaus he claimed me his and that he had every right on me."I said in one breath,by the time I finished I was panting for air.

"Great goddess...that's a hell lot to take in."she muttered,as she registered my words in her tiny brain it gave me time to analyse my best friend she had auburn dead straight waist long hair,small button nose,wide green eyes and full lips.She was like a copy of me,the only difference was the eyes and she was paler than me.

"How about we go shopping."She requested,I smiled and nodded my head agreeing to her idea,Gisela and me were a top shopaholics we loved buy the whole shop until we felt satisfied.
"Perfect."I squealed excited,I jumped out of bed rushing into the bathroom before stripping and then I rushed inside letting the warm water drop on to my skin.

We arrived to the shopping mall,wearing a nude short blazer,plain white crop top and a white high waisted jeans with my black wedges.
Where as Gisela,wore a plain black fitting knee length dress with black flats.Entering the fancy rich mall,which was filled with women which I have met in gala or auction parties.

"Where first?"Gisela questioned,I looked around as I pointed towards the fancy shop the front held displays of clothing.
"You now I brought my gala dress from there."Gisela spoke as we began to walk towards the shop,I nodded my head not interested.
"What are we supposed to buy?"I asked,my fingers trailed through the series of dresses.

"Hell Yeah.Look at those heels,I'll be right back."she hurried off before I could even utter a word,I shook my head smiling as I continued to stare at the clothing line.
"I think this would look stunning on you?"The voice which I had been dreading to forget,I turned around as I saw a man but in front of his face was a beautiful black shirt dress with a sweetheart neck and strapless.

Soon the dress moved away from his face and Xavier stood there his left hand was tucked into his pocket while the other held the dress.I was not going to lie the dress was beautiful,but I was not going to allow him to believe I had any sort of feelings towards him.

"I am fine."I stared walking past him,I looked towards the next shelf which was loaded with clothing line.
"Come with me to the auction tomorrow."I was surprise it was actually a request,I looked towards him arching my eyes brows.
"I can't...Busy."I spoke as I carried on looking towards the dresses.

"I've brought this,if you come tomorrow wearing this I would know I have a chance even as friends and if you don't,then...I still won't stop trying."I rolled my eyes as he placed the dress in the bag before grabbing my hand and placing the dress inside and disappearing.

"Hello."Gisela snapped her fingers at me,I looked towards her and rolled my eyes.
"Yes."I sighed.
"You brought a dress,come let's look some where else."She said dragging me along,she was careless and I bumped into someone making me drop backwards but before I could hit the floor an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Irony."klaus's voice was what I heard making my eyes flutter open,I smiled at my saviour and pulled away staring at him.
"Thank you Klaus."I smiled politely.
"It's fine I was actually going to drop by today."He said I narrowed my eyes as to why.

"There is this auction which is kept by my friend I was hoping you can be my date."I smiled adoring his features,and his politeness he was everything I wanted in a man yet I was not satisfied.
"Yes."I whispered.