Chapter 9:Wreck Pt 1

Difference between Isabelle and Irony-Isabelle is sweet,fragile and caring whereas Irony is bitchy,full of attitude,and strong.

Comment + Vote

POV Irony Rose

The bad taste still remained,ruining my taste buds.I scoffed at the thought of the date on the previous night.It was once and for all,I rolled my eyes buttoning the final top buttons.The talk with Xavier had left me in a sour mood,if I had known a single dinner would lead me to hate him in extent I would never had agreed.

I turned around staring at Gisela who stared at me with out uttering a word,it was as if she was trying to read me.But I was no longer the open book Isabelle was and I had flipped her personality around to introduce the new me;the bitchy me.

After walking out of the diner,I had arrived home and stormed inside rushing into my room and laid down flat on my back,I wondered why I even thought the dinner with him would even work.He believed he could toss me around when ever he wanted,he believed he could throw me away when he wanted and then catch me and own me again.

But he was wrong!

He created Irony!

And I did not want to change it,he made me this and I do not cry about it.I am glad who I am today I am not terrified to hold a gun and shoot,I am not a emotional wreck which always needed an body guard to protect her and I was definitely not a clingy,loving girl who fell into traps and was extremely gullible and humble.

"Are you listening?"Gisela questioned,I had not realised my eyes were looking at her moving lips but I heard turned deaf to every word she had uttered,I was clueless so lost in my thoughts I had forgotten about her.

"I'm sorry."I apologised,she sighed and laid back against the head board as I followed her and laid staring into the ceiling.
"What is it?"She questioned I sighed,debating whether to tell her the truth or not.Gisela was her best friend and she was a mirror copy of herself but more risk taker.

"I went on a date."I spoke in one breathe,my eyes lowered not able to carry on.
"Klaus is your future husband it's alright to go on dates-Wait...did he try to lay his hands on you?"She questioned,I snapped my head up and shook my head in a no repeatedly.
"No...He didn't touch me or anything in fact...I didn't go on a date with him."I whispered,my back falling on the bed as I collapsed staring at the ceiling hoping it would fall and hide her from the judgemental stare or the lecture.

"With who then?"She asked and to say the truth this was the last question she wanted to answer at this moment-she knew it was to come now or later.
"It was a mistake,I shouldn't have I-"Gisela hovered over me as she placed her hands on my shoulders and shook me awake from my thoughts I had been talking to myself,I was trying to justify myself.

"Xavier King.I-I thought this date would stop him from annoying me and the constant appearance of him near me."I breathed out a sigh,fluttered my eyes closed.
"Xavier fucking King.Are you crazy,stupid,idiot."She yelled out words and she right,I could not believe I was stupid enough to actually accept going out with Xavier.

"It won't happen again,I'm marrying Klaus and I'm going to tell father to arrange the further ceremony to my marriage.This chapter with Xavier King will end Here!" Watching Gisela closely as I spoke she sighed dropping beside me,cuddling up to me I closed my eyes and the dreamy eyes which I had began to loath appeared.

"Xavier is bad news-Yet.We don't know how Klaus is."Gisela spoke her head leaning against my shoulder as she sighed her breath fanning against my neck,she was like a sister which I never had and I was glad she was here.
"What should we do?"It was a question which I intended to ask Gisela who sat with an evil smirk,it frightened me to think of her deadly thoughts.

"The JackPot party,Kingsley are joining together an alliance with the Kings so they are throwing a party and Klaus will be there and we will wreck the party."She clapped her hands excitedly,her arms joined together in a star as she secretly planned what to do.

As much as risk there was,at this moment that was the least of our concern.Klaus was the man I had agreed to wed,to know he was the right man and not a mistake like I had done with Xavier,this was something I had to do.

"I'm in."I joined in,they smirked and slapped each other's palm in excitement.

Bing

My attention snapped towards Gisela,she grabbed her phone from her back pocket and narrowed her eyes before swallowing hard,her Adam's apple popped out.

"I have to go,I'll be back tonight be ready."With that said she did not await for my response and rushed out,I narrowed my eyes but decided to not put my mind to much on her.My bigger concern was to understand Klaus much better and to make sure that Xavier was far,Far away from me.

Bing

My eyes lowered to my phone which rested on my lap,the notification of a new message lit the screen up and the name which popped up made me roll my eyes;Klaus.

'Sorry for sudden delay,I will not be able to attend your family dinner but I will make it up.'My lips formed into a thin line,realising my parents had invited him to our family dinner no one was ever allowed except...Xavier-That was totally irrelevant and I did not want my family to get carried away I had not made up my mind.Well not yet.