Chapter 3:Grand Ball Pt 1

International Women's Day!Yass Girls!

PLAYLIST-

You Are The Reason By Calum Scott

POV Irony Rose

The ever lasting two piece gown.It was beautiful and a little over the rank of elegant,it showed of the luxury with the red hand knitted flowers on the top which covered all of my chest only leaving a line of my stomach to be visible.The long gown skirt was like a curtain stitched together and other fabrics added,it was a single piece which my father had made for me.I groaned at the slightest pull of hair,as I watched from the mirror of the reflection at the hair dresser curling my hair.

"I feel like your going to pull my hair off."I stated,the hair dresser with dyed red hair and tanned golden skin looked at me with a frown.Her eyes widened in shock.
"My apologies."She whispered gently parting my hair as she carried on curling it before each piece of hair was perfectly curled and left to the back.
"Do you think she needs a neckless?"Questioned my accessories women,I zoned out to not even comment on what she was asking the hair stylist.

"No need."The thick manly voice of Damon snapped me back to reality as I stood up.
Tilting my head to stare at my brother with my emotionless eyes.I stared at my brother with a longing for comfort look,he sighed raising his hands dismissing everyone before walking towards me.
"I know this is not much pressure,but there will be a lot of rival mobs over there.Making sure you are safe is the family's priority.Keep this."He spot grabbing the back of my hand as he pressed the heavy metal gun in my hand,I nodded my head tucking it under my skirt hiding it from looking obvious.

"Congratulations brother."I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck leaning on to his firm muscular chest,Damon was the only reminder of mother as he looked exactly like her with his dirty blonde hair and sharp ocean blue eyes.
While I on the other hand,had straight brown hair,and hazel green eyes.
"Mother would be proud of you."I whispered once again as I pulled away cupping his hard jaws.
"She would be proud of you too."He whispered as he pulled away lacing his hands on the back of my waist,"shall we?"He asked with a horrible British accent,I laughed shaking my head in a yes.For a moment I pushed the deadly thought of the man I loath on the back of my head,but the thought of his exposing me brought back the depressed me.

It felt hours before we had arrived,the enormous gigantic mansion it was the 'Carlos Mansion' which belonged to the most luxurious man 'Carlos King'

It felt hours before we had arrived,the enormous gigantic mansion it was the 'Carlos Mansion' which belonged to the most luxurious man 'Carlos King'.He was most powerful yet dangerous man,no one messes with his drugs or family.He had his grand sons which he made as his puppets which did all his dirty deeds.The old man was rare to be seen and he always held a ball for different occasion,but you would only see him when he decides to make a grand appearance.

As the car came to a sudden stop,jolting everyone forward.Snapping me out of my thoughts,I stared ahead digging my nails into the leathered seat as I watched the group which stood in front of us.Xavier himself sat on the bonet of his car inhaling and exhaling the cancer stick,to his left,beside him was his pets Kate his whore who leaning on the car beside him and in front of her was Cameron his right hand,the man who knew the dirtiest and the deadliest secrets of Xavier.And to his right,was Marco the partner in crime of Xavier his first cousin.His car blocked ways for cars to pass,I knew he did it on purpose as he stared right into my eyes with a smirk on his lips.

Xavier was not only the man I hate,but the rival mob of my father's Mafia.Our family were the most richest and powerful people,we could destroy and ruin each other which would leave a mess with blood on the floor as colour paint.
"No."I held the grip on my brother firmly,stopping him from getting out of the car.Father behind stared silently,he watched carefully at their move.
"They are no harm,they just doing this to find a motive to begin a fight."I reasoned to my brother,he nodded his head settling himself as he reversed the car and parking it on the other lane.

"Your sister is right,The members have arrived am I right?"Asked father as my brother stared at my father from the front mirror.
"Yes father."He nodded clarifying his answer to father,who nodded opening the door before helping me out as brother helped me too.
"Today Carlos will hand the Mafia over to his grandson Xavier,I am going to do the same handing the Mafia mafia to you son,treat it like a kingdom."Father said placing a hands on Damon's shoulders as we walked towards the entrance.
"Marcus Rose.Pleasant to see you?"Questioned Carlos,I felt myself become stiff as he approached us,he held the same smirk as Xavier who stood behind him.
"Can not say the same for us,Carlos."Father spoke,Carlos nod his head understandingly.

"My dear lord,Isabelle Rose is this you?"Carlos questioned,I fisted my hands in a ball,biting my inner lips to prevent a remark.
"It's Irony."I said,he looked taken back before laughing out loud and nodding his head.
"I see,Isabelle was quiet innocent and pure for a feisty and angry bird like you."Carlos spoke as he eyed me closely his eyes held a glint of anger as he stared at me.I dared not tear my eyes away from him,I loved challenges I didn't call them out but I never back out of one.
"Pops.The Kingsley have arrived."Xavier spoke,ruining the awkward silence.
Carlos placed a hand on his shoulders,
"Irony...You now my grand son Xavier,he's back."He said before laughing once again and turning around and walked inside.I stared at Xavier,I could hear the rapid beating of my heart,I hated him.As if knowing what I was thinking he turned away following his grandfather.

"Keep eyes wide open,it seems like bad news is arriving."Father whispered,as we nodded our head before he trailed inside.

"Father whispered,as we nodded our head before he trailed inside