Chapter 5:Klaus Moretti

First chapter with my new phone!

POV Irony Rose

I sat on a chair at the empty lounge,tapping my fingers against the wooden table.I was awaiting for the man who I was supposedly getting married too,I remember Damon wanting to join along with me but the first day as the mob leader did not allow him to leave his duty.

So here I was alone,he was over twenty minutes late and I had began to doubt he was going to arrive on time or even come.
"Here you are Madame."I heard the bartender say sliding the fifth drink to me,I sighed and nodded my head gripping the glass tightly and bringing it in between my lips.

"It's not man like to leave a awfully beautiful women sat alone in an empty lounge."A voice came from the back,I turned around as my eyes met with an handsome man who looked like a goddess from top to bottom.His hair was spiked up by the gel,I could smell the after shave from all over here as he ran his fingers down his jaws inspecting me.

"You are?"I asked the handsome man,he chuckled settling down the beside me and raising his hands while the bartender nodded his head.
"I believe your father told you about me;Klaus Moretti."He introduced himself,extending his hands a wide smile stretched on his lips which gave me a sight of his dimples that could be seen.
"Ahh yes I am Irony Rose."I smiled and shook his hands before pulling away,his hands were not rough as Xavier's his grip was not gentle as his-wait!No!You will not think about him!

"I now.I had seen you when you had your sixteenth birthday party and you just keep blossoming into a beautiful angel."He flirted,I chuckled and thanked his compliment but something just didn't feel right.The constant feeling of being watched stayed,I snapped my attention towards the corner of the room as I saw a shadow pass by.
"Excuse me,I need to use the loo."I spoke,Klaus nodded his head as I got off the chair and walked towards the direction of shadow,I had a feeling I knew who it was and it frustrated me knowing he was following me.

"You agreed to marry him."Spat a voice from behind,I rolled my eyes and turned around crossing my hands under my chest.I scoffed as he his clenched jaws he seemed upset at my decision and I did not know why he cared.
"What's so wrong about him?"I asked leaning my back on the wall beside him,my head still faced him and I did not miss when his eyes darkened furiously.

"He has no status,just a mere warrior of his older brother who has taken the position."I arched my eye brows at him,pulling myself away from the wall I stared at the man in front of me.
"And what?He is a gentle man,he comes from a good reputation family and his family are to be known to not misuse females wrongly."totally opposite from yours I wanted to say,but chose not to.He seemed to get angrier at my compliments,I truthfully admitted about klaus.

"But he's not me."Xavier growled animalisticly,he gripped my arms pulling me towards him,my struggles were no use so I stood still and stared at Xavier the man who left me.
"And that's exactly what I want!"I whispered I slammed his hands away from me and going around Xavier towards the hallway I had walked into.
"You will leave this moment with me."Xavier said from behind his grip prevented me from taking another step.

"He is my soon to be husband,you have no right to touch me."I gritted out angrily snatching my hands from him.Turning around I glared at him and he did the same we stood fighting with our eyes.
"I have every right on you."He said it was no longer a whisper but loud as if he wanted klaus to hear.my palm covered his lips quieting him.
"Cut your drama and leave."I spoke lowly,I watched him roll him eyes,but his hands wrapped around me pulling me to him.

"I will if you come with me."He whispered,leaning his head with mine I sighed,I had been gone for a while and I knew klaus could come any moment and seeing us in this position would give the wrong idea.
"Leave me."I whispered,I was struggling against him slapping and punching his chest.

"Only if you come."He said stubbornly,I mentally groaned.
"Fine."I gave up and straight away he left me as I stepped back leaving a gap between us.
"I'll be waiting in the car."With that said he walked out from the emergency door and just as the door shut Klaus walked in staring at me.
"Everything fine?"He questioned I snapped my head towards his direction and nodded my head.

"I have to leave."I whispered,he looked shocked for a moment before nodding his head.
"I'll drop you to your car."He requested but I shook my head in a no,
"It's fine my car is only a few blocks away."I said as I smiled and walked past him towards the man entrance mentally cursing Xavier,it was a pleasant meeting with klaus I could see everything in him which Xavier did not have.

Was that why I wanted to marry Klaus;because he was different from Xavier?

I walked out and saw the black Range Rover,Xavier watched intensely as I made my way towards his car furiously.He smirked pulling the door open for me from the inside,to think I was going to get in the car with would be a mistake for him.

"I come to tell you I am getting married to Klaus."I said instantly his jaws tightened his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.I rolled my eyes slamming the door of the passenger door close and walking towards my car which was parked near the lounge.

Beep

'You just saw my kindness now see my dominance love.'It was not a puzzle to not know who had sent that text I turned around to see Xavier leaning against his Black Range Rover his arms crossed as he stared at me.
I smirked and showed him my middle finger before getting into the car and driving pass him.

Bastard!