Chapter 12:Hospital

I HAVE UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AFTER SO AGES HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!

Comment + Vote

POV Irony Rose

I groaned in pain as I shifted uncomfortably, fluttering my eyes open to see the bright white popcorn ceiling, my eyes lowered to the baby blue painted walls. For a minute my mind became blank, unaware of where I was or how I got here.

The loud evening beside me caught my attention, it was a heart rate machine. My eyes looked at the bottle of blood and the wires that were attached to my hands.

"She is out of danger and she should be waking up very soon." I heard a voice before the door knob twisting and pushed open, I saw a man his hair was neatly combed to the side he wore a Medical white apron. My eyes drifted to my father who looked as if he had gone to hell and back, his messy hair and his eyeballs were red.

"F-Father." I croaked out catching the attention, father hurried towards me he placed his hands on my cheeks and gave me a kiss to my forehead before hugging me to his chest.
"Hello, Isabelle Rose I am Doctor Warren I have a few questions that need to be filled out are you able to do them now or would you like me to do it later?" He asked, a polite smile was plastered on his face. I smiled back at him.

"I would rather get it done with." I spoke, I watched Doctor Warren walk towards the bed I currently laid on he pulled out a pink folder from the basket attached to my bed before flipping it open to the page he wanted.

"As I have been aware that your car flipped over, these are the questions relating to your brain just to make your mentally feeling better." He spoke, being aware that I knew what type of questions he would ask.
"Irony, I will go call your brother he was really worried about you." I nodded my head watching father woke away as he spoke, my attention turned back to the doctor,

"You can ask the question." I said and he nodded he pulled out a ball pen from his apron chest pocket.
"Do you remember how the accident happened?" He asked, it was the same question I wanted to ask I tried to remember but all i received was a headache.

"No." I spoke he nodded his head and began to write away.
"Nothing serious, it is just the concussion you faced when your head hit the roof when the car flipped over. From the X-ray, I have seen there is nothing serious so I expect you to remember what happened in a few hours once you are mentally calmed down." He spoke and I nodded my head.

"Do you feel any pain?" He asked, I concentrated on my body for a second to ensure my answer would be correct.
"No, I do not feel any pain except feeling a bit uncomfortable in some places." I spoke he nodded once again jotting down everything I am saying.

"That is it for now I will come back later." He spoke as he placed the folder away and turned to leave just in time when the door opened and Gisela, father and my brother hurried inside.

"Irony, I am really sorry I do not know what I would have done if anything would have happened to you." Damon spoke as he hugged me his arm wrapped around my body.
"Ouch, your arms are incredibly rough brother I feel as if I am about to snap in half." I spoke, instantly Damon let go of me and I slumped to the bed and another groan escaped my lips,

"Look what you are doing, idiot." Gisela spoke, pushing Damon away as she held my hand. Her eyes were red and I could tell she would burst out crying any moment. I let out a chuckle, as she glared at him. Damon glared his eyes back at her, but the playfulness could clearly be seen.

"Hush, the two of you. Irony, what were you doing in Xavier King's car?" Father questioned, it was the questioned which I wanted to avoid. The words of Xavier ringing in my head, I shook my head and looked towards Gisela and then at father.

"We had went to crash the part of the King's, it led to Irony stealing Xavier's car." Gisela lied for me, the look on both Damon and father looked as if they believed what she said making me let out a sigh and relax on to the bed. 

"Well then, I should go discuss when we would be able to take you home with the doctor." Father said as he turned to leave but Damon decided to tag along with him leaving me with Gisela.

"What really happened?" she asked as soon as the door closed leaving us in the soundproof room, I sighed before looking at the ceiling for a good few minutes before back at my friend.

"He took me to his house, more like forced me." A scowl was evident on my face, I could not forget how he tried to act as if he had an ownership over me as if he had the right to decide if I could leave him or not. Like he was a stubborn boy who decided what he wanted to go around. My thoughts then drifted to the kiss, i hated to admit but the sparks and shivers remained, i had believed that they had disappeared along with the deciving cheating bastard but i guess i was wrong. 

"I do not believe he just took you to his home and nothing happened, he definitely did not sit you down for a cup of tea. I want to know?" I sighed at Gisela knowing she wanted to know what actually happened, I shifted my body to my side so I was able to look at her.

"Alot happened. Everything that should not have happened." Was my response she had a look of annoyance, she opened her mouth to speak only for the room door to open she gave me the look which told me this was not over.