Chapter 2:He's Back

I will be updating a chapter every Friday,Saturday,Sunday.
But I have a question.
WHAT IS LOVE TO YOU?
Comment below

POV Irony Rose

Stand still,frozen It felt like a nightmare but the reality was it was a nightmare which I was dreaming with open eyes.He stood staring at me,he arched his eyebrows as I froze unable to move or say something.Blinking my eyes several times I turned around to run away but his voice boomed into my ears.
"Running away are we."He chuckled from behind,my fist clenched tightly into a ball as I hated his voice,his movement and everything which was related to him.

He walked around until he stood in front of me in his three piece black Armani tuxedo,his wrist held a gold Rolex each item he wore it.It would yelled wealth and power,and how he was an example of destroying others for power and wealth.I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the long coat which was dropped to the ground before draping it around me.
"Still mad,I see."He muttered,he walked closer he extended his hands to touch my cheeks but I was to disgusted by him to even let him touch me.Taking a step back,wanting to gag at him.

"Ignoring the attraction-"His words were cut short as my knuckles connected to his jaws,as I watched as he looked taken back.He had tested my patient.
"Feisty.I like it."He smirked wiping the small cut near his lips,blood was leaking down.
"I thought you didn't like anything about me?"I questioned,my tone held Hatred,my eyes held loath.
"Isa-"I shook my head cutting him off as I reminded him who I was,
"Irony."I spoke.Shoving past him,I aimed to wards the door,but instead my back slammed against the hard,Cold wall.

"WHAT THE-"My struggling was no use,he was way stronger than me,and those busted muscles were their as proof.
"Isabelle.I thought you loved your name?"His question felt like ice water being dropped over myself,I shook my head telling myself to not make myself look weak.
"Likes and dislikes changes,Mr Kings and you are my inspiration of it.Don't you think?"I didn't bother to look him in the eye,I knew he didn't care so I did not want to hurt myself any further.

"Your right."He spoke,bluntly.Shrugging his shoulders as if what I said did not affect him.Of course it would not.
"My,My Mr Kings are you not wasting your time with a spoilt brat who lives of her father"I quoted with my hands gestures,he rolled his eyes pulling away as he combed his gelled hair to the back in irritation.
"And you still are."He retorted,his nostrils widened angrily.His eyebrows creased together.
"I am not a spoilt brat Mr Kings."I growled slamming my palms on to the wall near by,he chuckled in amusement as he stared at me and I knew what was going to happen next was not going to be delightful.

"You were good when you were in my bed,it always ended in you being a prude to lose you virginity."He laughed humorously,their was a hint of evil and anger mixed in the laugh.My lips parted, I could feel my heart sink down to my stomach as I become distressed and hurt.It was like a blur as my palm flew from the wall slapping against the cheek of the man I now loath.forever.

"I HATE YOU XAVIER KING!"I yelled walking out leaving behind a fuming Xavier,who was more shocked at the sudden turn of aggression.He did not expect that from me,but people change.And so did I!

It had been a distressful two days since the reappearance of Xavier King,and each day reminded me of the days I suffered in pain

It had been a distressful two days since the reappearance of Xavier King,and each day reminded me of the days I suffered in pain.The long two days I vowed to my self to stay away,as I shut myself out from my whole family but I knew I could not hide anymore,not today.It was the grand ball which came every five years,which welcomes the new leader of each mafia group.Those who could not conceive a male heir their title would be passed down to their brothers son.

And not attending the ball was being disrespectful.But that meant,I would be seeing 'The Kings',especially Xavier.I would have to face him once again,to much my dislike i loathed his face just as his personality.A unforgiving mistake.

Knock knock

"Go away."Screamed digging my face further down my pillow,my eyes were stinging from the tears that were not ready to stop.My face was wet from the stains of warm salty tears which left a print of my weakness.He knew how to hurt me,he did it before and once again.
"Open up.Irony."Damon spoke after a five second pause,I could tell he was debating if he was doing the right thing or not,everyone in the family knew not to ruin my person space.And he was invading my personal space.
"Damon get lost before you receive the title of the leader with a bruise on your face."I threatened,I could imagine him gulping down his spit.He cleared his throats knocking on my door once again.
"You can not lock your self,it's been two days."He stated,I got up exhausted as I stumbled my way towards the door and unlocked it letting him in as I turned away but froze by his words.

"Did you meet him!"I froze.Not knowing if I should say the truth,but how could I with out the shameful gaze he would give me.I for god sakes was in a brothel to lose my virginity.
"N-No."I stuttered.I knew he did not believe me,but he did not push further into my answer.
"The make up artist and your personal designer will be here in a hour,be ready."He spoke as he hugged me from behind pecking my hair,as he walked out closing the door behind.I fell on to my knees as I sobbed as loudly as I can,He was back.