Chapter 10:Wreck Pt 2

Difference between Isabelle and Irony-Isabelle is sweet,fragile and caring whereas Irony is bitchy,full of attitude,and strong.

Comment + Vote

POV Irony Rose

Shuffling uncomfortably I tugged the tight golden, mid-thigh length dress. It sparkled along with the beads which had been embroiled into the dress, I looked at my appearance as I formed a satisfied smirk. Twisting my hips I looked at how I looked from the side before grabbing a pair of black flat shoes.

If I was going to wreck a party I would need actual shoes to run. I walked down to the front lawn of the mansion, my eyes looked left and right before I saw the upcoming car of Gisela.
I looked back making sure, I was not caught before sprinting for her car. She was dressed in a black plain dress, it was strapless and black flat boots which reached her knees.

"Have you brought the hockey stick?"I questioned, Gisela held a wild smirk before nodding slapping my hands with Gisela she reversed the car and drove in the direction of the party.
"I found some, Acid on the back yard of Fathers secret room I believe we could use it to completely ruin the decoration."She smirked evilly, I yelped in excitement clapping my hands.

"The kings did not see this coming." I whispered in anger, I had enough of Xavier. And this would be a sign of messing with the new me, I was not the same fragile girl who could easily be kissed and hugged and then pushed and spat on.
The low Calm music then played as we neared the Jackpot party, it was held in the grande ball a place where I was sure Carlos King was definitely there.

We parked the car a few roads away, but not to far when we needed to run. Exiting the car we walked to the back grabbing the first thing we could see, I had the hockey stick. We stalked towards the car park, my eyes looked around before landing on the many of the 'Kings' car lined up with a small 3D model of crowns glued to the side mirrors which let everyone know to back off as it The there car.

My eyes landed on a familiar white bmw, i was sure it was his as we approached, Gisela following behind. We stopped in front of the car, my anger sudden bursting inside me, my eyes turned to look at Gisela who nodded her head in agreement.

"This is for breaking my heart." I screamed and walked the front glass, watching it shed into many pieces walking around to the side.
"This is for coming back into my life." I yelled and smashed both of the right windows, I walked to the other side and smashed them as well before going to the.

"And this is for assuming you can play me again." I growled animalistic-ally, repeated smashing it I watched. A obvious dent on the car, it was smashed and will need to be thrown into the scrap yard.

I walked to the front, unlocking the car from the inside I turned to Gisela who walked and dropped a bit of Acid onto the steering wheel and the seat, it reacted straight away and it melted into wires and the leather melting into liquid.

"I believe we should do it to Klaus as well." My eyes travelled to Klaus's car which was right opposite Xavier's, I turned towards her and nodded.

"I think we should just finish the acid and smash what is left."I spoke, nodding in agreement she threw the glass of acid as we stepped away hearing the glass smash and the car crumbling into dents and melting into slime. I slammed the hockey stick into the window and leaving it there, for show.

"Let's go party." I screamed, she yelled along as we rushed inside watching a full crowd of people grinding against each other. I looked around before looking on the first floor of the mansion, he leaned against the rail a glass of whiskey in his hand and Klaus was beside him.

Swaying into the crowd, I looked around before beginning to dance. Gisela dances along, she sang with the music her hands in the air and hips moving left and right. The feeling of a glare piercing into my skull made me look up, and Xavier's eyes were piercing into my own.

Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist, I leaned back into the mysterious person my eyes still on Xavier as moved my hips his jaws clenched in anger. I watched his guards approaching him and whisper into his ears, Xavier's attention snapped towards me and he clenched his fist before rushing down the hallway of the first floor and down the stairs, he pushed past people before he stood in front of me he pushed me to the side and his fist flew into the mans face who was dancing with me.

The man collapsed to the ground, as the music stopped and a loud click was heard from the man as he fell unconscious.

He grabbed my elbow and dragged me out, as he walked people parted staring in shock as he walked out he stopped in front of his car, he looked angry and his fist clenched around my arms.

"Lenard." He yelled and a guard appeared,
"Keys." The man handed him the keys as Xavier pulled me down couple of cars before stopping in front of the Lamborghini. He slammed the passenger door open, and pushed me inside before slamming it shut in full force.

"Your In so much trouble." Was all he said, as Gisela rushed out followed my Klaus who looked at his car as if he had seen a ghost, it was too late as we drove in full speed away from the Grande ball mansion and a few miles later we entered the Castle like mansion, he stopped the car and walked out leaving his door open as he opened mine and dragged me out, I screamed in pain but it went deaf in his ears.

Fear filled inside of me, was this my end.