Chapter 1

Maria pov
I stood in front of the window. It was the middle of the night Justice was crying and Dick had gone to take care of him.

"Go," I heard in my head. "Run, join us."

"Maria." I grabbed the arm and retaliated. This man was strong. He pinned me.

"Maria what gotten into you?" He yelled.

I kneed him and he got off me. I kicked his temple and then jumped out the window.

I ran through the garden and I climbed the fence and ran towards the city.

Dick pov
"What was that?" I heard Bruce yell. He ran in. "What happened?"

"Something's not right with Maria. She just jumped out the window." I said as I got up.

"I'm going after her." I ran out of my room and to the cave. I suited up and got on my bike.

I searched the entire night but I couldn't find Maria.

Maria pov
I went into a warehouse. I brushed my hair out of my face and I realized my mask was on.

"Hey girlie, thanks for joining us." Ivy said.

"Not a problem Ivy." I said as I walked over to her.

"We're waiting on a few more." Ivy said as she came over to me.

"I'd get dressed." Ivy nodded towards a duffle bag. I went over and opened the bag.

I took out the knee high black heeled boots and smiled

I took out the knee high black heeled boots and smiled. I took my cloths off and put the spandex romper on. I pulled it up and it was tight and low cut. I sat on the table and put the boots on. The door opened and Mangrove walked in with Harley and Joker.

"The procedure is complete. She's turned to our side." Ivy said. As she put her hand on my shoulder.

"I think she needs some ink." Harley said.

"I choose the tats." I said.

"She has spoken." Joker said.

"I've got a guy who won't ask any questions."

We went to a tattoo parlor. The Joker's "friend" took us back.

"What can I do for you?" The artist asked.

"In Squad we trust." I said.

He sketched the design out And I nodded. I had him tattoo it on my right shoulder.

"Can I Get another one?" I asked once It was finished.

"Get as many as you like. We're creating the new you." Ivy said.

I Smiled. I told him what I had on my mind.

"A statue of an archer, she has her bow drawn. And another in her hand ready to fire after she's fired the first." It took the artist multiple tries to get it exactly right. I had him tattoo it on my right forearm.

I got a tribal peacock design on my back and my nose also pierced before we left

I got a tribal peacock design on my back and my nose also pierced before we left. We left and went back to the warehouse. We laid low for a few days or at least till my tats healed.

Dick pov
I spent every night searching every lead on where Maria might be.

"Dick stop!" Bruce yelled at me.

"I need to find her. I lost her once I'm not going to loose her again." I said.

"But what about your children. They need their father."

"What do you know about being a father? What right do you have to tell me how to be a father. Because according to your parenting methods I should already be training my daughter to fight. So that by the time she's 8. I can make her be my sidekick." I yelled at him.

Bruce punched me. "Stop it," he yelled at me. "You're suspended for the night. So get out of that uniform. Clean yourself up and go be with your children." He said.

I got up off the floor and I wiped the blood from my nose away. I took my mask off and went upstairs.

I changed and went into the nursery. Alfred was in there with my kids. Jamie ran over to me and I picked her up.

"Is Mommy back?" She asked.

"Not yet sweetie, but don't you worry I'll bring her home. Alfred what's today's date?" I asked.

"It's the 15th, sir." It was Jamie's second birthday.

I'd forgotten, everything from Maria's trial and her then disappearing. I'm sick a terrible father.

I surrendered and spent the entire day with Jamie and Justice doin What ever Jamie wanted.

_________________________
A/n: I know this is a short chapter. But I hope you enjoy where I'm going to take Maria. 😈
-Zodiac