Chapter 2

Maria pov
"First mission, we're gonna clean the jewelers out of all their diamonds." Joker said.

I nodded. "All the diamonds," I said.

"Yes," he said.

"Do I get some of the bling?" I asked.

"I mean my Martian and half kryptonian friends are getting married. I was thinking about crashing it." I smiled.

"Sounds like fun," Joker said.

"When do I leave?" I asked.

"In two hours so get ready." Joker said. I went and suited up.

I walked into the jewelers, "thank Goodness, Zodiac. Please save us." The jewelers begged.

I laughed and loaded my bow, "put the diamonds in the bag and no one gets hurt." I said in soothing way.

They looked terrified as I betrayed them. The put the jewels in a bag and we went case to case.

"We've got cops!" Mangrove yelled.

"I'll deal with them." I growled.

"No!" The Joker yelled.

"Plants take care of the cops and any league members." Joker said. Ivy and Mangrove ran outside to deal with the police.

When we had all the diamonds we left out the back. And strolled went back to our base without a single Cop noticing us

I got enough diamonds from my cut to get a diamond body chain made. 

I sat in my room, listening to my com. The one from the Justice League.

"Miss. Martian and I have an announcement for the entire team." Superboy said.

"We are getting married at the ruins of Mount Justice next week at ten, and we'd like to invite the entire league to our wedding." I smiled as I got up.

I threw my com onto the bed and went out of my room. "Ivy! Harley!" I yelled.

"What!" Ivy yelled.

"We've got a wedding to crash next week." I said. They smiled and looked at each other.

"Who's?" Harley asked.

"Superboy and Miss. Martian." I smiled.

Dick pov
I sat on the floor getting Jamie ready for M'gann and Connor's wedding. She was going to be the flower girl and Justice was going to be the ring barer.

"Are you going?" Bruce asked.

"No, I'm going to look into the diamond heist. I believe Maria was apart of it." I said as I stood up. I picked Justice up and gave him to Bruce.

"Richard, they are your friends. They both were in your wedding. Refusing to be a groomsman is one thing but not going at all is another, Maria would want you to go. At least go for her." He said.

I felt guilt crawl through my body. "How much time to I have to get ready?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes." Bruce said as he looked at his watch.

I ran to my room and got ready.

Maria
I put my mask on and then A black torn dress.