Chapter 5

The next morning I put the prosthetic makeup on and then left for work. I was wearing a scarf today. I'd left the part of the bald cap at the base of my neck not glued down so I could rip it off.

I went to my desk and sat down.

"Zodiac was sited in Metropolis. She went to some tattoo parlor and demanded the owner to tattoo her. Come on this is a lead." Lois exclaimed.

"I wouldn't waist you're time on it, it's probably some guy wanting attention." I said as I worked. Lois went with Jimmy anyways.

"Hey let's go get some lunch, my family is in town and I'm sure they'd love to meet you." Clark said.

"Sure," I Said.

"Three supers at once," I thought.

We went to lunch and Superboy, Miss. Martian, and Supergirl were all at a table. I smiled as we approached the table. I thought of a fire spell to take out Miss Martian. I recognized the owner as a Lexcorp android. They looked so life-like it was uncanny. I smiled. All odds were in my favor. My necklace was already weakening them. I pulled out te chair at the front of the table. Clark sat next to me and Superboy sat next to me. Super girl sat at the end of the table.

"Well this is our news co worker Mary Kay. Mary this is my brother, Connor his wife Megan and our cousin Kara." Clark said as I shook their hands.

We chatted for a while and ordered our drinks.

"I know this is may be rude but what happened to your face?" Kara asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, Kara." I said as I took my scarf off and then the gauss.

I had the dagger within reach. I pulled all the gauss off.

"Kara that's an interesting name. But Kara Zor-el is more interesting." I pulled the knife and stabbed Superman.

I pulled the makeup off and said a fire breath spell blew fire at The Martian. I stabbed Superboy then threw the knife at Kara. The four heroes laid on the ground bleeding and unconscious. I took my necklace off and put it on Clark.

Clark tried to sit up. I put my foot on his chest and kept him down.

"Tell Perry I resign, and tell the League Nightingale sends her love." I ran out of the restaurant and I yelled a flying spell and flew to Lex corp.

"It's done." I said.

"great job, Nightingale." Lex said.

"I had this made for you." He gave me an elvish circlet with Kryptonite gems in it.

"Thanks Lex." I said.

"Could you get Sugar up here?" I asked.

"The tattoo artist? I'll have him here at once." Lex said.

"Mr. Luther, James Long." Someone said as Sugar walked in.

"Hey Sugar." I said as I got up. He froze and looked at me in terror.

"Didn't think you'd get away from me so soon did you?" I asked as I put my arms around him.

"I want you to be my personal tattoo artist. I'll pay you well." I whispered in his ear.

I took him as my captive and Lex gave me an underground secret bunker to house my captive.

It was a nice space very, luxurious. "I Want a tattoo." I smiled.

He looked scared, "it's a small one this time. I mean they've got to heal right?" I smiled.

He set up and I sat down at the table and held my right wrist up.

"'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' That's what I want it to say, Black ink." I said.

He nodded and went to work tattooing my wrist.

When Sugar finished I wrapped it in Saran Wrap And I headed for the shower.

I turned the shower on and waited till it was warm. I stepped in and scrubbed the excess spirit gun off my face. I felt something heavy in my chest and I leaned against the wall of the shower to catch my breath. What was going on? I felt like I was being eaten alive by something. I yelled out in frustration and sunk down so I was sitting in the shower. I help my legs closer to me.  I put a hand on my heart, it felt like there were bars on my heart and they were tightening. I gasped and I felt something crack. It felt good. I got up and turned the shower off. I got dressed, I had chose. My new victim.

___________________________
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Zodiac