Chapter 7

"Nightingale," I turned and saw Nightwing.

"Nightwing!" I exclaimed with joy.

I ran towards him and then he punched me. I laid on the ground as he stood over me.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." He said as he handcuffed me and put a collar on me. "I'm sorry about the collar, I know you hate them." He said so endearing.

"I surrender, only if you tell me who I am." I said.

"Deal." He said as he shook my hand.

He pulled me to my feet and we transported to the Watchtower.

He knocked me out and I woke up in an interrogation room.

"Nightingale aka Zodiac aka Maria Grayson." Green Arrow said. He, Black Canary, Batman, and Nightwing were in the room.

"Is that my real name?" I asked.

"It is," Nightwing said.

He took his mask off and came over and knelt by the chair I was handcuffed to.

"I don't remember much of what I was before I was Nightingale." I said. "All I've ever know is I hate the league, but it doesn't feel right." I said.

"When did this start happening?" Batman asked.

"After I attacked the Supers and Miss Martian. It peaked after I toured you." I said to Nightwing. "It went All downhill from there." I said.

"Are they alright?" I asked about the Supers and Miss. Martian.

"They are," Batman said.

"I'd like to apologize to them." I said.

"Alright, Maria." Black Canary said.

She left and came back with the three supers and Miss. Martian.

"What's she doing here?" Connor yelled at Nightwing.

"She surrendered. She wants help." Nightwing said.

"How do you know this isn't another one of her tricks. She tricked Clark and Lois for a month before stabbing us." Connor said.

"She stabbed me and Jason also." Dick Said. The guilt ate deeper as the men argued.

"STOP IT!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Megan you are a telepath, right?" I asked.

"I am," she said.

"Can you fix me, unlock my memories and put it all back in place?" I asked.

"You did that for Kaldur years ago. If you do, I'm coming with you." Nightwing said.

"I think they can handle this." Green Arrow Said.

Nightwing and Miss. Martian escorted me to the med bay. I laid on a bed and Nightwing handcuffed me to the bed.

"This is only for your safety." He said.

"Alright," I said.

It was a violent process as if something, someone, was trying to keep in control of my body. Nightwing sedated me and I felt peace.

•••

I woke up and Dick was sitting next to the bed with Jamie and Justice in his arms.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hey, are you alright?" Dick asked.

"I remember." I said. I sat up and Dick set Justice in my lap.

"He's so big." I Said As I sat up.

"Hey buddy." I said.

I kissed his head. I looked over at Jamie and she had her face buried in Dick's neck.

"Jamie sweetie?" I held my hand out to her.

"No!" She yelled.

Even my daughter was afraid of me. I laid back in the bed.

"Jamie, it's mommy." Dick told her.

"She hurt Unkle Jason." She said as she hid her face from me as she cried.

"Please take her out." I Said on the verge of tears.

Dick got up and took Jamie out. He came back over to me and held me.

"What was wrong with me?" I asked.

"Poison Ivy was in your head. She was controling you and blocking most of your memories." Dick said.

"I'm sorry, that I hurt you." I said.

"It's okay, I know it wasn't really you doing it." Dick said.

"But it was me, until that last knife I threw at you. It was me. I stabbed you, I beat Jason with a crowbar, I nearly killed M'gann and the Supers, I kidnapped you and I torchered you." I said as I gripped his shirt.

"It's Alright now, it's all over. We can start over. You can go back to being Zodiac." He Said.

"I know, I have to repair the relationships I had with friends before." I Said.

"I know and I will help you get those relationships back." Dick said then he kissed my head.

"Whereas Justice?" I asked.

"With Dinah," Dick said. He radioed her to bring her to me. I wanted to see how big my baby boy had gotten since the last time I saw him.

Dinah came in with Justice and a timid Jamie hiding behind her.

"Mommy?" She Said as Dinah gave me Justice who was asleep.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked as Dinah lifted her on the bed.

"Are you better?" She asked still looking a bit unsure.

"I am sweetie. And I am very sorry you saw me do bad things." I Said. She crawled over to me and sat by my side.

"You colored on your arms, Mommy." Jamie gasped as she looked at my arms.

"I did, and these are special drawings that adults can get that don't come off." I Said.

"Like permanente marker?" She gasped.

"It lasts longer than that." I Said making her gasp again.

•••

I walked into an apartment in Blüdhaven. Dick showed me the small place and I then sat down and relaxed for the first time in what felt like forever. Justice put his hand on my nose and he nearly pulled my nose piercing out. I took his hand off my nose and I took him to my bedroom. Dick was laying on the bed on his stomach without a shirt on. He and Jamie were taking a nap. I put Justice in between them and took my nose ring out and I put it in my jewelry box. I held my breath when I saw my wedding bands. I took them out and clutched them in my hand. I went over to Dick and tapped his arm. She woke up and sat up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I held my rings out to him. He smiled and took them and slid them on my finger then kissed me.

"Till death do us part." He smiled.

"Till death do us part." I Smiled. Dick kissed me again.

___________________________
A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I'm posting so late. I didn't have this entire chapter pre written. And the next few will also be like that so there may be a day or two in between post. I feel like I may be able to have a few more chapters but I feel like this definitely will be a much shorter book than the last one. But the next should be very long so stick around.
-Zodiac