Anna's Photo

Anna (POV)

I knew I should've skipped out.

"Do you think you can keep running from us." Christy stood up inches from my face.

"What the hell is this?" I could feel my palms beginning to sweat. And my breath came in shallow waves. Maybe, hopefully this is some kind of intervention.

"Let's just say we are bored." One of the foot ball jocks laughed.

"Okay, go find a board game and leave me alone." I snarled only to be surrounded.

I felt like a piece of raw meat surrounded by piranhas. Their lips pulled into a tight grin as I waited for what's to come.

Well if I am going to go all out might as well go all in. Holding my stances I backed against a wall as I felt the first bitch slap. The blood spilled at the corner of my lip as I picked up a chalkboard eraser and threw it towards anyone. Hey it was the nearest object I could fine.

Before I could blink the thing I saw next but not the last was a fist heading towards my way. I quickly dodged to the side.

"Fuck." Jordan screamed after hitting the board. What kind of boy hit's a girl any way.  Now I am not a fast girl, hell I hated running but when your life depends on it, your stamina increases and so does your speed.  I'll probably end up regretting in later.

Pushing the next person I ran for the door but was yanked back by my hair and dragged onto the ground. Okay fine, rising up my feet I kicked the next boy in his groin, picked up a book on the desk and slammed it on someone's head. Do I care nope.  All I can think of right now is how to escape.  I'll worry about the consequences later.

My arms was later grabbed behind me as I used my free arm to grabbed the yard stick and poked him in the gut. I had to used what ever my hand could grab. I'd say I was very resourceful.

For a girl who is up against more than she can handle, I'd say I was doing pretty fine until I saw the quarterback hands . He was holding something shiny and metallic. Before I knew it, I dropped down to my knees in sheer pain.

I could hear the gasps from them, "Dude what the hell did you just do?" A boy spoke up.

"It was an accident." Their voices were become muffled.

"Let's get out of here." Another one said.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms trying to hold me gently, "Guys she's hurt we must...."

"No, leave her. You wan't to be off the team. The play offs soon..." The quarter back pulled the boy who held me, off of me and snarled into my ears, "If this get's out I promise you I will finish the job." With that said I heard every one leave.

"Good riddance." My hand was on my side pressing down my wound as blood poured out like a broken pipe.

Is this how it feels when someone is dying. Fucking shit it hurts when I move, this fucking hurts. My eyes watered. I should go for help. The bell would ring soon and this class room would be filling up with students at any moment.
Where are the teacher when you need them?

I should head down to the nurses office but I didn't.  As stupid as I was this would make Lita and Bill angry if word was to get out.  Would they finally given up on me?  Would the principle exspell me?  Graduation is just a few more weeks and I can't afford to get into any sort of trouble.  Beside it doesn't hurt that bad when I press it.  Oh who am I kidding this fucking hurts.  I rather get a paper cut.

Lunch would be over soon and this class would soon be filling in with students.  How I manage to stand is beyond me.  I'm just grateful these halls are empty.  Heading towards the rest room, my shirt was covered in blood as I had rinse my side.  Blood was every where even on my face.