First Time

Aidan (POV)

"Anna." I called.

It's like she wasn't here with me. Anna. Getting in the shower with her, my clothes now wet as I grabbed her hands. "I'm so dirty, uncle. And it wont come off." She sobbed.

Taking the scrubber out of her hands I had pulled her body against me, her back was now pressed against my chest as my arms had snaked around her naked flesh.  It's not like I haven't seen her naked.  There was that time she had roam around my house naked accidentally but that's besides the point.

She was trembling. And it wasn't because she was cold or nervous it was the fact  that she was crying.

"It wont come off."

"What wont come off?"  My voice came out in soft whispers.

"His...his..." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Anna you are clean I can assure you. And I can promise you he wont go near you ever again." I soon felt her hands on my arms as I had embraced her.

She once again tried to grab the scrubber, "If you scrub too hard your skin will come off."

Taking the scrubber, I had lathered it with soap then  gently scrubbing her arms. If she is like this during showers I guess giving her a sponge bath wont be so bad.

After putting more soap I went for her legs, then her thighs. What am I doing? If she was in her right mind I probably would've taken her but it's not about me in what I wanted it's about her. I don't care what I have to do but I'll ease her pain.

Slowly I tried to scrub up and down her legs but I felt her jerk in my arms. Her hands had stopped my hands just above her thighs. "Did it hurt there." I know what I'm saying, I didn't want her to feel hurt anywhere. "I'll be gentle."

Slowly the scrubber had moved up towards her special place. I wasn't thinking of anything big just that I wanted to show her how gentle and soothing it can be.

I wanted to know that I will scrub everything she sees dirty.

As I had began to scrub her special area I felt her knees buckled, "Don't worry I wont let you fall." My mouth was now fanning her ears.

"Uncle." She breath, "Do you find that you cannot look at me the same way." She asked her voice was strained with pain.  It hurt me so much that she thought I would see her other than her usual self.  I miss Anna, my Anna.  The bastard not only took what didn't belong to him but her innocence. 

Turning around my eyes bore into hers, "Make the pain go away please."  Her fingers now clutching my wet clothes.  "I don't want to remember."  She pressed her forehead against my chest.

I wanted to make the pain go away, to make her forget. I needed to replace those horrifying memories with good ones.

Leaning down, she lifted her head, my lips now inches from hers as I gentle kissed her. This was going to go slow, I will take her like she is fragile which she is. I will show her nothing but pure bliss. 

My dick was now forming a nice tent.

Since when had I felt like this towards her. Since when have I seen here as someone else. When did I start to fall for her.  When did I...

My tongue had massage hers as I held her by her hips. Her fingers unbuttoning my shirt and unzipping my pants.

Letting go of her hips, my hand slipped underneath her hair holding her head in place, my other hand pressed up against the wall as I pushed her against the cold wall.