Interrogation

Aidan (POV)

The roads of New York towards JFK International airport was filled with cars this afternoon.

Not much help there even after Marcel and his crazy driving.

We have been stuck in traffic for the past half hour. After what has been done with Anna, I immediately found myself on the road with Marcel Driving. I thought it best for him to drive. Sure I can drive even faster than Marcel if I wanted to but Marcel is one hell of driver.

He knows the ins and outs of New York. "Marcel, its almost 2." I reminded him.

"Hang on sir, we'll take a detour."

My leg was now twitching in its place.

After finding out what Dr. Grant did, it only confirmed what conversation he was having with Megan. And she was apart of it.

So Shiela had called the police on her ass while I chase after a doctor.

Finally arriving at the hospital, I ran through the crowd of people, unfortunately this stupid security wouldn't let me in without a plane ticket. Really, I'm not even flying.

Didn't want to cause any more trouble so in my quick rush, I bought a plane ticking going to hell I don't know just know I have a plane ticket in my hand.

Making my way inside towards Dr. Grant's gate, it was now exactly 2:00, shit. They still have to load and board the plane.

I was now on full speed when I could hear whistle blowing from behind. You think they would be chasing me from all the commotion I was making. No, it was the police and the air marshals. Just in time for me to bust his ass.

Arriving at the gate, I was now out of breath as I had witness the stewardess close the gate.

"Open the door." My voice now wavering yet holding authority.

"Sir, we are about to prepare for take off."

"I don't fucking care, open the fucking door."

"Sir please calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down, you have a doctor in there who shall not be leaving this state."

"Do as she says." An air marshal took to my side.

"Yes sir." Opening the gate the air marshal and I bored the plane as the stewardess had announce to the passengers a delay in schedule.

Walking up and down the aisle with many eyes on me, I didn't see him.

There were a few empty seats but he was no where to be found. "Is anyone in the restroom." I calmly asked the female.

"No, there shouldn't be." I highly doubt that.

One by one I opened each restroom until I came to an lock rest room. Knocking on the door I received no answer.

I felt hopeful. If he didn't want to answer, I had kicked the door down. Once and twice till It had slammed open.

I smiled, there in front of me stood and very scared Dr. Grant as I pulled him out by his collar and dragged him off the plan.

"Please, I can explain." He pleaded.

"I'm through with explanations." Throwing him to the air marshals, they had cuffed him and was now going down to their stations with me behind.

Finding the right words, proved to be difficult. What had Anna done to him that he had to put her to sleep for months.

Why had he lied to her about her due dates.

"Mr. Williams we also had apprehended Megan Walles."

"Where is she?" The man pointed to the room that was next to Dr. Grant. I wanted to talk to her first.