Hunger Kisses

Anna (POV)

Laying in bed, Aidan had spooned me from behind, his legs were wrapped around mine our fingers were intertwine, and his breath was making me tingle all over as I had felt him lightly pecking the back of my neck all the way to the crook of of my neck.

I know what he did, I know what we did. I thought that I would never get to experience this with anyone let alone him.

At first I was scared of peoples touches. I didn't or couldn't be bothered ever since I was...I can't even say it.  But Aidan, he showed me how touching that someone special can be beautiful.

"That was exhilarating."

Aidan then laughed, his chest rumbling off my back, "You think so." God, why does his voice sounds so damn sexy.

Never in a million years I would be in bed with Aidan. Unless he did it because he pitied me. Can't be, can it?

"What are you thinking about." Aidan never stopped his kisses.

"Am I one of your lady friends." I didn't want to ask, but I had to know even if the answer would kill me on the inside.

"Anna, no. Do not put yourself in that category."

"But I don't know sex. I am you know, not like your other flings. I think I may be bad at it." I flipped around so I can get a look at him.

He didn't say anything, just inhaling and exhaling like he was thinking the right words to give me. "You are everything I want. Do you understand Anna. What ever is in your mind right now, stop thinking it. You were made for me way before you gave me your first kiss." His fingers grazing the side of my lips.

What does that even mean I wonder? Have we met before because I know if we have met before I wouldn't forget such a face. I'm sure he'd make the cutest child.

Pulling me into his arms, the sound of his heart beat had sooth me.

"Come, let's sleep in my room? The bed sheets are wet here. And I'll have Linda move your things in my room."

Wait, what did he say?"

"My things in your room?"

"Yes, can't very well have my girl sleeping a different room now can we." This made my day. Did he just call me his girl.

So that means I'm his girl friend. Really his girl friend. "Um...Does that mean...well...that..." Fuck Anna just spit it out already.

"My girlfriend. I guess that would be a yes."

Oh my god. I'm so ecstatic. "Wait a minute unc..."

Before I had finished my sentence he growled, "Aidan. Get use to my name sweetheart."

How can a person make me blush so much just be listening to him talk.

"Aidan, you're not going to have sex with other girls while being my boyfriend because let me tell you this I am not Me..."

He kissed me. Nice way of shutting me up. My god this man can kissed. "No, you are not her. You are so much more baby."

Fuck, am I drooling. God I want him again. "Let's do it again!" In my horny yet excited state I just blurted that out.

What does he think of me now.

Chuckling, he pulled me completely over as I was now straddling his legs, his dick poking me in the process, his hands behind his head as he smiled pervertedly.

"Well..." He grinned.

Does he want me to initiate? Where do I start. Sensing my uneasiness, with one hand he placed it in the back of my head pulling me down he tenderly kissed me.

What's with the gentleness from him. When I had walked on him doing it with a lady, he had taken her roughly. Fuck gentle, I wanted what he can offer and I will take it.

As his kisses were nothing but soft, I on the other hand sloppily kissed him as if I was starved and craving for affection.

"Slow down baby."

"Aidan, I want you to take me like you do those other women."

His eyes had darken and lust was written all over his face but soon was replace with a more kinder version, "You are not like those other woman. It was meaningless sex." He explained. "With you this is called making love." I like his explanation. But way did he say love. Is it the same thing as saying I love you.

"Aidan you said...do you..."

"Love you? I love you Miss Anna Dianels." With that one sentence I felt complete.  I can honestly say I have someone who I love and loves me in return.

"And I love you Mr. Aidan Williams."

Lifting me up, he place his harden member slowly into me holding my hips down. "We will take things slow. I want to experience things with you for the first time." I think I just orgasm from his husky voice.

Taking my hand, he place them over his hard chest. His hips slowly pulling me up and down.

His brows had creased together, his eyes never leaving mine, his jaw dropping and groaning, I could never grow tired of that look. That expression of where he look like he was in pain but a pleasurable pain, it's a look I want to give him and see over and over again.

"Baby...my Anna..." His breathing grew harder as so did mine.

Soon I was now how is the term riding him. "More, I want more please." I begged.

Sitting up, he was now kissing me. His hands firmly place on my ass cheeks.

We were now coated in sweat our bodies glistening, his hair matted to his forehead. "Aidan."

"Tell me Anna." He hungrily called my name, "Tell me, do you want me?"

What kind of stupid question is that. Of course I want him. I have always wanted him.

I nodded my head. "Words Anna I need words."

"I want you." I answered breathlessly.

"Good because I am yours okay and you are mine." Rubbing my breast with one hand, my neck was now buried in the crook of his neck. I was holding onto his body, my nails now scratching the surface of his skin.

Fuck...I want to cum again. Biting his neck every so lightly I refrained from letting go. But Aidan had other plans, "Baby, don't hold back. I want it. I want you. I want to feel you."

His dick was something I could never grow tired off. I love everything about him. "Aidan," I gasps. My legs were now quivering.

"Fuck, don't stop Anna." I continued to bounce on him and I had notice every time he is ready to blow his muscles would tighten and his speed would pick up.

So I had gone just a slight faster, his hands resting on my belly, his other hand on my back. "Anna, baby, fuck I'm cumming."

Pulling me away, he had kissed my hungrily. "Mmm..." His tongue had seized mine as one last jammed into me he had his release and I my orgasm. Slowly, our movements had come to a halt as he had continued to kiss me. I could feel his juices spilling out as the night had ended with me in his arms.