●Felix : Into The New World【PT: 1】●

Genre : Angst, Fluff
Pairing : Felix X Reader
♛♛♛

Although I reach out my hand,
No one's there to hold onto it.

♛♛♛

Felix's Pov-
             I went home from school and heard the same voice which I hated.
My step family.

I hated them. They abuse me and would shout at me. And there's my step elder siblings, always talking behind my back and telling step-father lies about me.

I never knew my real family. I sighed as I walked in hearing the same old dirty voice of my step dad.

"Where were you Felix?! You are home late! Did you go to your friends house again?!" he shouted

"But I was only 5 mins late!" I answered. God! I didn't wanna see your face that was why I went to Jisung's house for goddamn sake!

"How dare you talk back like that?!" he said and slapped me, thats it, hell here it comes!

"Go and change to your work dress! you'll clean the whole house for being late! Hurry you turtle!" he said as I looked at my shoes

"Ne appa," I ran upstairs and changed into my old dress. I started sweeping the floor as my eldest step sister Kendall came home and ACCIDENTLY stepped on my broom.

"Oh! I didn't see you. Maybe you're too dirty to even be visible!" she
exclaimed as she laughed like a maniac," Appa! Eomma! I'm home!" she said in that disgusting tone of hers.

Then I started mopping when my other 3 STEP sisters Kyuhyun, Kihyun and Kylie came home and stepped on my already clean floor with their shoes making them all dirty again.

"Yah! I already cleaned that place!" I said as they fake gasped.
"I'm so sorry," Kyuhyun laughed.
"Eomma! Felix stepped on the clean floor with his dirty shoes and he's blaming us!" Kylie said

"Felix! You aren't getting dinner you bastard good for nothing animal!" their mom shouted at me.

"Ne eomma," was all I could say as I started mopping again.

。。。

Story -
。。。

Felix may seem like an asshole due to his Pov, but actually, he's really timid. He may have talked like a bold and bad-mannered kid. But inside, he's timid and he gets scared really easy.

7:30 pm~
Felix was tired, really tired. He finished his work and went to his room lying on his bed.

He wondered what it would feel to have a family who loves you. His friends look so happy with their siblings and parents. But he never was happy.

He used to try his best to avoid his step family, especially his step father.
He's tired, cold and above all, hungry.

He was planning to run away from his so called Home. Because living alone peacefully was better than living with a family who doesn't love you. His mind was complicated.

But then he heard his window open. Revealing his friends Chan and Jisung.
"Hey Felix, we brought you something to eat," said Chan and gave him a paper bag which was still warm.

"Ohmaigawd...Chicken! Thank u guys," he was delighted
"Sshh...your family might hear you," said Jisung as Felix nodded and started eating with passion.