●Hyunjin: Thick●

Genre: Sad⊙▽⊙
Pairing: Hyunjin X Annabelle
。。。
This true life based so。。。(๑• . •๑)
(ಥ_ಥ)⊙﹏⊙
。。。

Annabelle's Pov
I liked him since I enrolled to this school back in 3rd grade. His angelic smile,his perfect body and his cool.
That made most girls admire him, but he never actually told us his crush.

Confess now girl,it has been too long. Even if he rejects, there's always a way to stitch torn hearts.

I like how my friend,La Donna,supports me everytime.
She tells me its not the end...if it ain't now...

And know what?

He never liked me back, and made me shed tears like a river...O(∩_∩)O
But I hold that all in, because ruining our friendship, was like giving up life.

Not THAT friendship, but he usually talks to me when he has to borrow my math OR tease me OR picking up a fight which he usually does to make fun of me.

"He said he has a crush from OUR locality!" my other friend Melody said which at first, I didn't believe.

"He...he should've told me about it... All those times he's hidden that? I was like the only girl he talked to before..." and yeah, I couldn't help but ask so much questions.
My questions didn't have an answer, because they were too hard to answer.

Would a love expert be able to solve my unhappiness and the ups and downs I'm facing both at home and school?

At home, my father usually complains about every I do. At school, there, my 5 year long crush sits at his place, looking sad all the time.

I don't have a reason to live if she doesn't stay... My heart breaks.

My friend told me his crush moved to another city and he wouldn't be able to see her again, if some miracle happens between them and eventually they get to meet each other.

And have I told you how hard it felt? When he didn't talk to me for 2 months?
He says he doesn't have a reason to live when his crush for a few months left him for another city, and I know it hurts but he never noticed how much I'd secretly care for him and smile though its hard gor 5 years.

Life seems like an endless, on going work of shattering hearts.
All the dark days of wondering how he was makes me sick at heart. Why am I caring? He doesn't even glance at me when I walk past him. Why do I care although he'll hurt me each I do? Why am I such a stubborn human?

Am I actually a part of this world when nothing but sadness overwhelms me and creates a mass of cloud that blurs my visions and sends me back to hell?

Can any of you please tell me what to do? My life's been nothing but darkness for the past few months and I'm becoming more and more restless.

"Can I please borrow your math book?"
"Its 11, time for pigs to sleep"
"You really made me laugh while you danced!"

All those words you've said, makes me happy. Although sometimes it's hard to admit that you've never actually thought of me as a beautiful girl.

"I texted him last night, he actually said you were the prettiest girl in class!"
"He...he wouldn't"
"Its true, I can say that in the name of myself"
"Really?"
"Yes! Of course! "

I was actually happy...
But the clouds appear again.
Do you actually think I'm pretty?
Or am I actually...

Too fat to be pretty...Like how you told me...
。。。

True life based...hehe╭(╯ε╰)╮
I'm feeling heavy.

Hope you have a nice time♥↖(^ω^)↗(>^ω^<)
STRAY KIDS FIGHTING(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧