●Felix: Into The New World ❲Pt-6❳●

Genre: Fluff[?]
Pairing: Felix X Reader
✘✘✘

"Aigoo~ They're cute"

You heard Felix say to himself while smiling as he looked at the children play.
"Hey," you went near him as he glances at you and smiled wider.

"I like children...they make me really happy...but I doubt they'll like me," he laughed awkwardly.

"They will, come on, let's go in," you pulled him in as he stumbled in.
"Wh-What about your boss?" He asked

"I already informed him that you're tagging along for a few weeks," you replied as he nods and followed you.
"Good Morning," the children greeted.

"Morning children, here's my friend Felix. You can play with him, he's child-friendly," you said as they nodded.

But one girl popped out of the little group.
"The Felix you always talked about?"

"Wait what? I-I never talked about any Felix my dear," you laughed awkwardly and went to her and distracted her by drawing her an anime girl in a paper.

She talks about me?

Felix thought but before he even approached you, some boys held his hand and pulled him out the playground and told him to play hide-and-seek with them.

"So that's how you draw a girl!" You exclaimed as they cheered.
"Y/n-ie is the best artist I've seen!" Yuna said as they all agreed.

"Haha...now why don't you all try it together? I have something to do," you excused yourself.
"Yes, but please come back," Eunjae said as you smiled at him.

"Of course," you said and left them to go to the playground... only to see Felix and his group of boys running around, playing tag and laughing their asses off.

"Geez...he gets along with boys more..." you sighed but then smiled.

"Y/n Noona! Come play with us!" Cried Felix's little friends as you smiled.
"Can I come later? I need to see someone," you said as they nodded.
"Okay!"

Then you went to the quiet part of the playground to see your little friend.
"Do ya know where she's goin?" Felix asked one of the boys.
"Probably under the big tree there hang out with Yuzuru hyung," came a sure reply.

"Mind if I join her?" He asked them as some smirked and some giggled.
"With your girlfriend? Sure!" They squealed as he blushed.

"What? No!" He laughed along and then followed you quietly.

●●●

"Yuzuru, Annyeong," you greeted the shy 12 year old as he smiled awkwardly.

"Ne, Annyeong noona," he replied and shifted a bit so you could have a seat.

"Uhm...can I stick around?" You heard Felix's voice from behind and you turned to where he was.
"Okay," replied Yuzuru as Felix took a seat near him.

"This is Lee Felix, Yuzuru. And Felix, this is Yuzuru Nishimiya , we usually call him Yuzuru," you said as they shook hands.

"Nice meetin you," Felix said as Yuzuru nods.
"Nice to meet you too, Felix-hyung," he smiled as you almost melted at the sight of the two lookin so comfortable at first sight.

Cause usually, both Yuzuru and Felix are careful with the people near them.
"Why aren't you attending school today?" You asked.

"We had a holiday, I forgot the reason but yeah...a holiday. Mom and Dad are goin for their honeymoon," he said as Felix looked at him.

"Who's with you at home?" Felix asked him.
"The maids and butlers, along with my older brother Noah," he replied as Felix nodded.

Yuzuru Nishimiya, the small and sensitive tween came from a rich family. But as cliché as it sounds, his parents don't actually have much time to spend with him.

"I assume you're from Japan, right?" Felix asked him as he nodded.
"We moved here last year," he replied and hugged his knees.

"Oh...cool, so how old are you?" Felix asked.
"I'm 12, but small..." Yuzuru replied as Felix laughed.
"No way, when I was your age, I was the size of a bean," Felix says and both laughed.

"I'm just gonna go back to the kids, I promised to go back to some of them," you said as both of them nodded.

"Is Y/n-ah your girlfriend?" Yuzuru asked as Felix laughed.
"Probably my life saver," he replied as they both burst out laughing.

"Though how graceful she may be, she's as though as a boulder!" Yuzuru laughed as Felix joins once again.

"So...friends?" asked Felix as he hold out a hand and Yuzuru smiled shaking Felix's hand.

"Friends"

✘✘✘
I (lee)know this is a shortass, but please, don't fite meh!!!(ง •̀_•́)ง;

I'm really busy these days cause we're renovating our house,and there's sports next week and I've got alot of assignments and projects to be done╭(╯ε╰)╮IS THIS EVEN FAIR??

And the reason why I put on Big Byung's Stress in the video above is because IM STRESSED(ಥ_ಥ)╭(°A°')╮.