●Minho: Bitter-Sweet Smile●

Pairing: Minho X Reader
Genre: Fluff(?)
It's 4k words so its pretty long.
●●●

Author-
Minho a boy from SOPA's most popular boys- Stray Kids-as they called themselves, was the quiet-cool type who was the heartthrob of many girls. Though, he liked only the one girl from 9th grade named Y/f/n.

One The Other Hand...Y/f/n was the very quiet and cold girl. She and her older brother Hyunjin were orphaned when she was 13. She was kind to one guy but the tsundere and cold type of girl to other people.
She would've been popular, only if she wasn't so quiet. To Minho, she seemed like the type who'd be very cute when angry...■-■...

Well, TF would happen if he suddenly approaches her?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★★
☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★
☆☆☆
★★

☆☆
★★★
☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
☆☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★★★

"You sure you're goin to ask her out? She doesn't seem to have any interest in parties ya (Lee) know?"

Felix asked Minho, as the older boy sighs.
"He doesn't like other girls, of course he needs to try," said Changbin as he stuffs a strawberry on Felix's mouth shuting him up.

"Hey Changbin, who you goin with anyway?" Minho asked as Changbin shrugged.
"I don't know (I'm upset hwashilhan dabeun eodie isseulkka....I'D RATHER BE...ROCK OR LET ME KNOW ME...HEY...HEY..excuse your authornim...)" Changbin replied .