●Minho : Forgetting You●

Genre : Sad, Fluff
Pairing : Minho X Reader

There's a bit of fantasy or something unrealistic in this story but i hope u understand!

-

Forgetting You is like forgetting half of my heart.

-

FLASHBACK (9 YEARS AGO) -

"MINHO!"
"Y/N! "
" APPA! LET ME GO! "
" Honey, u have to understand. Minho is moving away"
"Y/N-AH! I'M NOT LEAVING U BEHIND! "
" MINHO! GAJIMA!"

-

UR POV-

I woke up from the same nightmare. My heart beats so fast.

In my dreams, I'd see a familiar boy. I was colour blind till i was 4, but when i met that boy, i saw what my eomma would tell me. I saw the 'Color' of the world.
He was also color blind, but when we met each other, we saw the beauty of color which we were dying to see.

We promised something to each other. But in the end, we would always get separated.

-

Till today, I'm colorblind. I can't see the color of the world.

I wish i met that boy in reality.

But if i did, will we get separated again?

I just can't remember him altho I'd see him in my dreams oftenly.
Who is this guy?

*

Mimho's Pov-
I can't see the color like i used to, and after i left that girl, i felt so lonely.

I forgot everything about her which is killing me. I can't remember her, what happened to my memory?

Lonely years pass by quickly,but there's no sign of her.

'Minho-ah, promise me u'll always remem-' i can't remember anything. I'm sorry, i just can't. Though i never knew u, i get lonely and lost when i think of u.

I'm getting more curious, i wish i knew this girl. And this...... Fiancé of mine...... Ughhhh...... She's just too extra for me.

I was on my parent's room searching for my phone which eomma hid since I'm facing my exams these days.

I opened the drawer of one of appa's desk when a photo fell down from one book i took out.

It was me and........ A girl?
She looks kinda............. Really familiar.
Was she........ The girl i imagine?
Why is she in a photo with me?
Is my father hiding something from me?

I flipped the photo and saw a writing there.

'Aigoo~ Minho and Y/n are going on a picnic together today, so cute - August 8th 2010'

Y/n? Who-Sounds familiar

I ran down with the picture in my hand and grabbed my coat. I took out my car since its so stormy and rainy.

I drove to my father's office.

" Welcome young master, what brings u here?"

"I wanted to talk to my father. Is he on a committee? Can i talk to him? " i asked

" Of course u can young master"

Then i ran to his office and knocked the door as he told me to come in.