●Felix : Into The New World Pt-5●

Genre : Fluff
Pairing : Felix X Reader
I've finally wrote a part 5😌

Guys, I deleted my q&a after a day I uploaded because something went wrong in my saving. And I got two questions.

1.How old are you? Asked by putriellya
= Currently I'm 12 (People tell me I'm more mature than my age, and by judging at my height I look like a 16 year old XD)

2. Favorite Song? Asked by tsungari
= Hellevator [Stray Kids]
Promise [Exo]
River Flows In You [Yiruma]

Domestic Banana [Stray Kids-3racha] {LMFAO this is the funniest song}
Faded [Alan Walker]
I hate you, I love you [Gnash]

Forbes[Borgore ft. GEasy] The coolest song ever
King [Lauren Aquilina]
Beautiful [Wanna One]
Emptiness [Madtown]
My love [Lee Hi]
Summer rain[GFriend]

And all of Stray Kids's songs

Btw, this is a few weeks after Ch-4.

Felix's Pov-
Y/n came home after a few lonely hours and I jumped out of the couch once I heard the door being unlocked.
"Y/N!!!" I squealed as she just laughs
"Ne~~~~~You're alive! I thought you'd be dead outta boredom"

"It was soooo~~~not fun without you" I pouted a bit as she gave me that 😏 kinda look.
"So, I hope you didn't break a thing while you were alone"

"Not a single thing,"

3rd Person's Pov-
As you started preparing dinner, Felix came to the kitchen after taking a bath.
"Can I help?" he asked and leaned on the counter.

"Well, yeah. Why don't you look after this kimchi while I cut the vegetables?" you asked as he nods.

Good boy, eh?

But while you were cutting the cabbage, you were too into admiring his features when you accidentally cut your finger and winced in pain.
"What happened?".

Felix's reaction was fast.
"I cut myself " you said as he came near with the band-aid he took.

"So clumsy, this is what happens when you like me too much" well fuck...he knew.

"W-What? I-I don't like yo-you"

" Stuttering? Proves you love me" he teased without a smile as shivers went down your spine.

"No way..... I.. " you looked down at your shoes and thought of how to answer Felix.

"Kid, you totally like me!" he laughed out maniacally as you gave him a smack on the head.

"Shut up" you said in a low tone as you faced the opposite side in embarrassment and started cutting the veggies again.

"Y/n-ah....." he poked your cheeks and pouted "Come on~Smile~~~~~" he cooed but you burst out laughing at his voice crack and now he was the one to keep shut.