●Felix : Into The New World Pt-4●

*Pt-4 everyone, u'll be shocked when y/n and Jisung meets again🎳*
Genre : Angst, Fluff
Pairing : Felix X Reader
.....
Felix's Pov-
.....

I sighed, what's going on between them? Altho i met y/n only yesterday........the journey through getting here, the secrets, the sadness, the happiness......it feels like i have known her for years.

I went in our room and got ready to sleep. I stared at her for sometime, she's pretty...... She's beautiful...... Thats the truth, she's really attractive.
I smiled to myself and said a good night to her, although she's asleep already, and then i turned off the lights.
....
Morning ,
Ur Pov-
....

The sounds of rain and thunder woke me up from my deep slumber. And WTH...... Felix and i are tangled....Although he wasn't awake,i blushed and got out of his arms and legs.

I watched the clock and it was 4:35am. I got to bed early so, i guess I'm active now. I wash myself and then went to the living room.
I didn't start making breakfast since it was way too early, i stretched and breathe in.

The rain pours down and it reminded me of that day. The day my whole world ended. The day i wished i could forget.
I sighed and went to my bedroom to comb my hair.

As i finished combing my hair, i looked down at sleeping Felix.
He was quite cute when he sleeps. Like....... REALLY cute.
I smiled to myself and went to check my phone.

But i mistakingly took Felix's phone instead of mine.
"Oh, this is Felix's" i said but saw a missed call.
'Jisung🐿️' it read, could it be....... No, it's just probably one of his friends.

I almost thought it was........ No..... Its nothing...
I'm getting goosebumps tho.

....
Flashback
....

"Y/n? What are u trying to do? "
" I told u, its none of ur business"
"But I'm suppose to know what ur doing. Who knows u can even get lost?"
"I'd already be lost even if u weren't here"
"No y/n..... This is ur home, having a home doesn't mean ur lost"
"Well maybe i don't consider this as a HOME"
"Y/N! NO!"
....

THAT WAS BULLSHIT Y/F/N. SNAP OUT OF IT. U'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN REWINDING UR FORGOTTEN, ROTTEN AND USELESS MEMORIES.

Aishh...... I feel sick. What am i even thinking? I'm getting dizzy.....
*Sleep, sleep, sleep... Knocked out*

"Y/n! "
.......

"Hey........are u alright?" i opened my eyes as a blurry vision appeared in my eyes. Then it went normal.
"U made me worried"
"Fe-Felix?.......... What happened?" i sat up and noticed that i was sleeping on his lap.......... and again........................
ODJDGSJSBXHHXHXJXJZJZMSNZNXBXNXNXNNXNXNXNXNXBBZNZJSJXHFJSKSLSBDNDJXIZOXMCKSAPHSIWYWTQRQJQOQOSVWHQONXNSUAOAJMAMXnBZVXHJSSJSKJSJ........I'M FINE, TOTALLY FIN-KAMSBSHXJXJXKKXMSMDNSNSJSJJZKSKDJJSJDJDJXJJXNXHHZHSHHSJSJJK

"U fell unconscious on the floor, u made me so, so worried" he said and stood up.
"Sorry..... I just...... Am... " u wanted to explain but just can't put it in words.
" Hey, its okay. I understand u" he smiled.
"I-Thank u..... " u blushed a bit as he giggles and opened his arms.
" Come here" he said. As u did, he hugged u tightly as u did the same.
"Thanks for the-the hug...... It kinda made me feel better... " u played with ur fingers, resisting the urge to look at his beautiful eyes.

" No worries kid, i can give u free hugs anytime" he said and gave u that...... 😏.... Look..
"Whats with the look? "
" Nothin..... Nothin at all" he laughed and ruffled ur hair before going to the bathroom.

"Why does he make me feel like a slut because of his visuals?.......... Damn he's got these wierd and shsjjdjdj vibes" u cringed and proceeded to the kitchen.

...
Time Skip-
...

"Felix" u called him while u both were eating breakfast.
"Yeah?" he looked up.
"Do u have anything planned today?"
"Um....... *Flashback*...... No.... No"
"Oh...... I may come home late cause of work and all, so...... U might just wanna sleep before me. I'll probably come home at midnight or so"
"Oh, so...... Can i help u with something? "
" Well...... Can u mop our room? I've done the others but its time to leave so i guess u won't mind?"
"Ah! Don't worry, I'm The Master Of Mops aka MOM......... "
" Ur funny" u said as he winked before u went jshxhdhxhh then ignored his charisma and all.
"And where do u work?"
"I work at a kindergarten. U know......... Babysitting the babies"
"Wow. It'll be so fun! Just..... Playing with those cute lil babies" god! He sure did like babies. U just giggled at him and then finished ur food.

"I'm going" u said and put on ur shoes.
"Can i give u a hug?" he asked laughing a bit.
"What? Why? "
" Hm.... Can't i hug my plushie?" he smirked as u rolled ur eyes and give what the boy wanted before giving him the spare key, locking the door and going to the school.

....
Felix's Pov-
....

I don't know what has gotten into me today.
But i wanted to get what i wanted.
A hug from y/n.

Don't even know why but, i think i really, really like her.
Not as a friend........... But the OTHER way.

And anyway, i got a phone call from Jisung.
"Good Morning Felix"
"Good Morning "
" Listen....... This is direct but....... I CAN'T COME TO INCHEON UNTIL THE FINAL EXAMS" Jisung said as Felix realized that their final exams are like 2 months ahead.

"Did u tell ur mom about y/n?"
"No, if i did, she'd probably freak out"
"Aish...... Can u tell me now?"
"No, i want to say this face to face with u. I don't want to day it over the phone"
"Geez..... I'm curious tho"
"Sorry, i have to hang up. Hyunjin's here, gotta go!"
"Oh okay, say hi to the others for me"
"Noted"

Call ended.

Seriously, whats going on here?
Why aren't the two of them telling me anything?.........

But anyway........ Lemme Mop Ma Soul Out *Dabs*.

........
End of Pt-4

Sorry this one's a boring chapter and its short 😐😐
I'm not teally happy with this one but i hope u understand me.
And, I'm almost revealed 😈
B

TW please support my upcoming book of Jisung! 💌💌💌