●Felix: Into The New World[PT 7]●

Pairing: Felix X Reader
Genre: Angst
▂▂▂▂

Two months, it has been two months since you and Felix lived together. He got accepted to work in the kindergarten too. And the children almost love him more than you and the other staffs.

Litlle did you know he was so good in handling children. They would always cluster around him right after he steps in the class, they would look more like bees clustering around a flower bed.

Meet me at the Forest of Fireflies tonight at 11. I'll be there

Jisung has finished his tests, and now he is coming to Incheon to meet Felix.

"Yuzuru, why are you here? It's lunch time," Felix asked the boy who was sitting alone on the swing, drawing something.

"Felix hyung? Oh, right...I'm not very hungry," he shrugs and continues drawing the picture.

"Atleast eat something later, okay? Your stomach will receive punishment if you don't," Felix said as Yuzuru nodded.

"Okay," he said.
"So...what's that?" Felix asked referring to his drawing as Yuzuru stopped coloring. It was one boy and one girl holding hands, smiling.

"You and Y/n noona are always together, you laugh with each other alot and I see you two much more like a couple," Yuzuru sadly smiled, "But you never confess to her."

"Wait what?" Felix flinched as he looked at Yuzuru in the eye, "What? I don't...like her at all!"

"Tsk. You're a great babysitter but a failure in acting, hyung," Yuzuru laughed as Felix looked offended.
"I am not lying(ಥ_ಥ), well..maybe I am?" he asked himself.

"You better make her yours," said Yuzuru as Felix gave him a questioning look, "If you don't, my brother, Noah, might do it before you do."

Felix's mouth went dry and words left him all of a sudden.

He never thought of his feelings towards you, and thought its just a friend zone. But Yuzuru couldn't be lying if he said he likes Y/n, because there wouldn't be any other reason for the pang in his chest if he didn't like you.

"Noah..." Felix muttered under his breath and put his head down, "No," he bites the inside of his cheek, "I don't think he will."

▂▂▂▂
Author's pov
▂▂▂▂

"Hey~ lil buddy," Noah laughs as he saw Yuzuru coming his way.
"Hey y/n, how are you? It's been a long time since we met," Noah asks y/n as she smiled.

"I'm fine, how about you?" she asks as Noah flashed her a smile and wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"Clearly fine," he said and talked on with her in flirtacious ways, he then told her if they could get a private chat because he wanted to tell her something.

"I told you he would go for it," Yuzuru mouthed to Felix who was watching the whole thing behind a wall.

▂▂▂▂
after dinner
▂▂▂▂

"Hey, what did Noah tell you today when he came to pick up Yuzuru?" he asked as he puts in his hands in his pocket as y/n was done washing the dishes.