╹jeongin : robin hood

🍦pairing : jeongin x reader ft. minho
🍦genre : sad
🍦warning : swearing, cheating

***

jeongin knew the day would come when you'd disappear from his life after he introduced you to his friend lee minho.

you were in a relationship with jeongin during garde 12 and half of your first year in college.

he was kind, funny, adorable, understanding, had good grades and a positive vibe.

he was basically what parents would want for a 'son-in-law'.

you were proud of him too.

you loved him and cherished each and every moment you spent with him.

the number of dates you went on were countless.

each of them stored in your memory like it was today.

yet you had chosen 'the' lee minho against him.

so apparently you were staying with your now husband minho, who has been a little too busy with his job to make time for you.

you knew it wasn't actually 'work'  which was pulling him late, but rather a 'someone'.

he had an affair with another woman and you knew.

it broke you so bad that ever since you found out; there was never a day you were able to pull yourself together and not weep over him and your what-felt-like everlasting torture.

minho did not even allow you to go outside the house or talk to any of your guy friends.

even with an affair going on, he was still so possessive and his anger was uncontrollable sometimes.

he nearly closed all your contacts with majority of the people you knew.

if he found out you were talking on the phone with a guy, he would burst out shouting at you, accusing you of disloyalty.

you had made the biggest mistake of your life the day you said 'yes'  when he proposed.

one day, he told you he'd be gone for two days as there was 'so much to do at work'.

you immediately knew what was going on.

this situation was as if it was part of your daily routine.

you never got used to the ache in your heart, no. but you hear him say this over and over again. and this time it didn't really matter anymore.

that same night your friend kelly pulled you out of your home-prison and did some makeover for you.

she decided to take you to a high school reunion which was actually hosted by hyunjin, your bestie since you were in diapers.

he did invite you too, you just didn't check your messages and emails on a daily basis because if minho.

"girl, you are friggin 25, still so young! if your marriage isn't working out, you better work out on the queue of boys waiting for your independence from granny minho,"  kelly said as she dug in your closet.