○Reaction: Maknae Line○

What if maknae lines took injection?

。。
。。。
。。。。
。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。
♡  。♡
。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。。。
。。。。
。。

"I'm not taking that..." 6 year old Felix, clings on 20 year old Chan's sleeves as he watched the nurse.

"Me neither..." a terrified looking 5 year old Jeongin gulps as he hides behind his older brother Minho❴E❵.

"Hyung, so we really need to take it?"  Little Seungmin asks his cousin Woojin.
"Well...yeah. Its a vaccine, if you don't take it, you'll get sick" Woojin replied as Seungmin nods.

"Yeah I'm not going there even if I had to kiss Minho-hyung" 6 year old Jisung holds Minho's hands tightly.

"Hmph...I'm no coward. I'm going in" 7 year old Hyunjin steps out as the other kids' jaw dropped.
"Hyung...are you really going to take the injection?"
"Yes, I'm brave...Right Changbin hyung?" Hyunjin asked 18 year old Changbin.

"Yep," Binnie showed him a thumbs up and stood near Minho.
"Just watch your hyung and learn" Hyunjin smirks at the younger ones and went to the nurse, acting casual.

***"How the fuck did you concince the kid?"  Asked a worried Minho to Changbin.
"Just told him he will be brave and stronger than all the other kids if he takes the vaccine"
"Oh...Good thinking..." ***

“Aw~...So you'll be going first?" Asked the nurse.
"Yes! I'm setting a good example as a good hyung to my younger brothers!" Hyunjin said as he shows his arm to the nurse, "I'm ready"

"Jisung hyung, will Hyunjin be alri-" Jeongin almost finished the sentence before-
"AAAAHHHH~~!!!"

"Was that...Hyunjin?" Asked Felix and looked around.
"No! Probably not! Maybe it was a donkey or a hungry pig"  Woojin reassured Felix.
"There no animals on hispitals hyung...-_-||"

"Who's next?" Called the nurse as Hyunjin came out . No one went ahead after hearing the good example as a hyung Hyunjin showed.
"Did it hurt hyung?" Seungmin asked as Hyunjin shook his head...
"N-No! It doesn't!"  -_-||

"I'll go in..." Jisung stated and got off his seat and went inside the room.
" IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN HURT--AHH!!!~" A louder high-pitched scream was heard.

"I-I'm next..." Felix went in, but before long, no scream was heard and the door opened.
"Excuse me, the boy fell unconscious before I injected..."  the nurse said as Chan went in to take out the boy.

"My turn..."  Seungmin gulps and went in.
"Did you know, Spider-man is Thor's son?"  The nurse said as Seungmin gave her a grave expression.
"What the hel- OWWWW!!!"

"Hyung...Does it hurt?" Asked a V E R Y terrified Jeongin but Seungmin shook his head.
"No...Maybe..."
"O-Oh..."   and then he went in the room.

"Jeongin probably be dead seeing the syringe" Hyunjin said as they all nodded.

They were all waiting for a dolphine scream but none was heard.
"Ne Noona, I'll visit you sometimes"  they heard Jeongin's voice and then he came out smiling as all his hyungs looked at him in disbelief.

"Didn't you take the vaccine?" Asked Jisung.
"I did," he showed them the proof as they all looked surprised.
"Was it hurt?" Asked Seungmin
"Ani! It was only an ant-bite. I wonder why y'all were so terrified of it"  Jeongin proudly smiled and went away leaving them dumbfounded.

。。。
Well...not the best but I hope you like it...