New Job

You've been working for the same company since you graduated from college. It's been nearly a year now and you've grown to love your job as a makeup artist. You're truly talented. After all, you did spend your time at the best Aesthetic and Cosmetic school that there is around. You exclusively work at a female modeling company that advertises fashion products in big magazines, and you have grown accustomed to your line of work.

This is why you were heartbroken when hearing the news that the company that you have learned to love was no longer. They have promised you one thing nonetheless; a new job. They warned you that it may be a little different than the one you were currently at, but you were just glad that they weren't forgetting about you completely.

You're going through a consultation of sorts at the new company you'll be working at. At least that's how they explained it. They're going to decide which makeup department you belong in and where your skills will fit in.

The meeting they scheduled with you was brief and went smoothly. The woman you met with asked a variety of simple questions ranging from your skillset to your preferred income and schedule. She was in awe over your portfolio and loved your past work.

From then, it only took a couple of days for you to receive an e-mail. It confirms that you got the job and that they'd like you to meet in the building you'd be working in to get more information on what you'll be doing, as well as meet the staff.

You're taken aback at how quick things are moving and how informal everything is. You still don't know what exactly this new job entails apart from doing makeup.

***

The day comes around quickly, and you find yourself in an outfit picked for the first day of work and your makeup done with precision.

The address you were given in the e-mail is what you relay to the taxi driver, and you realize it's not that far from where you live. You continuously check if your makeup is alright in the camera of your phone— it being a nervous habit of yours.

You arrive in little time before stepping out of the car that brought you here. The intimidatingly large building is several stories high with glass windows covering most of the surface. You see the name, BigHit Entertainment, and immediately recognize it, though you're not sure from where. It must be a popular modeling company since you're familiar with it.

You take a deep breath before pulling one of the big doors open. Inside is a rather large reception area, and a woman stands behind the main desk. Without knowing where to go, you find yourself directly in front of the table. "I'm here as a new employee of the makeup department."

She nods her head as though she already was aware of why you were here."Right this way," she guides you back further into the white-walled building. Everything looks expensive and well-furnished. She leads you into another room where you're greeted with another unfamiliar woman.

"You must be Y/N," she smiles excitedly. "I'm Mina."

You nod with a smile of your own. "It's nice to meet you."

"Thanks for joining on such short notice," she says. "Our manager told us how brief the consultation was."

You shake your head quickly. "No, not at all. I'm grateful for the opening."