Sweat

The day has finally arrived. The reason you're here.

The Concert.

Yes, today is the official day of the Wings Tour in Osaka. After the incident yesterday, you still feel a bit unsure of it all, but after seeing them practice yesterday, there's no way you could miss it.

It was the same drill as yesterday: you got up early, drove to the dome, and set up. The employees are frantically piecing things together, and it's almost your turn to help out. Standing side by side with the other artists, your setup is covered high with makeup products. You all were told that after the boys get dressed, it's your turn to get them ready.

Today you decided to read the concept instructions more thoroughly, but still saw some of the minor flaws that you could work out to make his look even more appealing and noticeable on stage. You were excited to do his makeup, but that mindset changed when the doors opened, revealing the seven boys fully dressed in top quality apparel.

Each one of them were dressed head to toe with tight-fitting black jeans and a baggy black T-shirts. Each of them had on a different patterned long, unbuttoned shirt. To put it simply, they were gorgeous.

I'm sure the other employees were taken aback as well, as all of our posture suddenly grew to make sure we were perfectly ready and at their service. Jungkook's baby blue button down shirt naturally caught your eye. It complemented his skin perfectly and it was hard not to stare. You think he saw too by the way his eyes met yours right after you decided to look up when he began walking towards you.

"Hi Noona," he says shyly while tugging at the hem of his shirt sheepishly.

It  would be awkward if you were in his position as well; if you were to be accused, that is, by Jungkook of drugging him and doing "things" in the dressing room. Something about the way he's handling it is better than you ever could.

"Ready?" you ask, shortening it as much as possible.

With a nod of his head, he sits down in the chair to the left of you. Not bothering to give him a play-by-play, you start right in without warning. Only slightly flinching when the cold cream touches his face, he soon relaxes, eyes focused on your own. Like all the other times, you refuse to return the look, acting as if you don't have the slightest clue. You've got to admit though, considering you woke up so early this morning, your own makeup doesn't look half bad.

Putting a cushion over your pinky finger, you allow the side of your hand to rest gently at the side of his face, giving you easy access to his eyes. With the brush in hand, you say, "close," and he obeys. Both his eyelids are shut, giving you a chance to slouch and not tense up upon his stare. One of the perks of the job, in your opinion, is the eye makeup. It's like building. You have the base and continue to build it up from there, adding layers when needed and other spots of randomness that all make it come together in the end.

You apply a peachy tone to the whole of his lid before deepening the crease, adding a hint of black to the corners, making sure to put some underneath his lower lashes. After multiple steps, the once simple look appears to be even more vibrant and noticeable.

After a couple of other minor things, the last step comes- the lips. Since you were done with his eyes, they have found their way back to your own, and you continue to ignore it. You take a lip brush and dip it in the light red tint before moving up to it's canvas- Jungkook's lips. You catch his eyes bob from the brush and back to your eyes as you come in closer.