Crazy

"I know what you did."

"Y-you what?"

"I know that you knew I was out here."

How could he have seen me and Jungkook on the beach from all the way up here? You think while looking nervously at his discerning eyes.

"I-I can explain," you say quickly after he speaks.

Shaking his head back and forth in a dangerous, rhythmic sway, Yoongi rolls his shoulders back as he leans against the rail. "I already know that it was a plan to see what I would do if I knew of Asher's..." He pauses and clears his throat before muttering, "Desires, so to speak."

And as that sentence leaves his mouth, you've never felt more relieved than in that moment.

Because Yoongi wasn't talking about you and Jungkook. He was talking about the incident with Asher!

You were too caught up in your own thoughts about the kiss to even consider the fact that he might be talking about something else.

"Yes!" You exasperate, which only causes Yoongi to furrow his brows as you smile out of joy. "Yes, whatever it is. Yes!"

So overcome with joy, you don't even realize what exactly you're saying 'yes' to, anyways. All you can do is scream yes while going back in your own room, leaving out a very much confused Yoongi.

***

"Y/N, you have to come down at some point today or else you'll starve." Mina pleads while sitting on the edge of the bed that you lay in.

Pouting, you roll on your side. "Can't you just bring some food up for me?"

"Oh, come on Y/N! We need you down there for the shoot later anyways." Just the mention of another photo shoot makes you want to curl up under your sheets and become a rock.

But alas, after many long, agonizing minutes of Mina's prodding, you finally give in. As bad as the later scenario would be, how could refuse the lobster offer she made you?

But upon walking into the makeshift dressing room that's another room of the seemingly never ending resort hotel, you immediately know you've made a mistake, as the inevitable uneasiness sets in. Not only does Yoongi's suspicious glare catch your attention, but also the fear that someone might know what you're hiding.

That is until you look at Jungkook. With wide, unreadable eyes, he looks at you like a deer caught in headlights.

You simply freeze. Not knowing what to do or say to the man across the room who sits on a stool, you gulp harshly. As scared and worried as you feel while looking at him, you can't help but be reminded of the memories from last night.

How could you have been so attracted to him then, but now want to quite literally run away and never see him again? Heck, you still don't know if what you were feeling was attraction, or something else entirely.

But with another suspicious gaze from Yoongi and your other fear coming back, you force yourself to walk.

The room is empty aside from the same artist stations that consist of a table and some stools, and of course the racks that fill up with the boys' clothing for the shoot in the back of the room. Mina had set your station up in attempts to make you want to come down here more easily, so everything is already laid out perfectly for you to do his makeup.