It's Done

[Double Update]

-

"It's done," Yoongi says monotonously while waking out of the manager's office.

***

that morning...

Giving you a knowing nod with heavy-set eyes, Yoongi looks at you shortly but intently when walking in that morning.

You nod back, understanding what he means immediately.

Today is the day.

Yoongi's finally going to set this right.

... Although you still aren't aware of how he's going to do so.

You've trusted him this far, so have to continue for just a while longer until all of this is finally over.

Jungkook follows in shortly after, a smile appearing right away. With raised eyebrows, he nods to you feverishly, only confirming that he knows what Yoongi has planned as well.

You and Jungkook share glances every so often as you go through your usual routine.

With a hand on the chair rest as you bend down, you apply a thin layer of gloss to his firm lips. However, your hand that's holding the brush momentarily stops when another presence fits above your hand on the chair rest.

Smiling up at you, Jungkook quickly squeezes your hand under his reassuringly, and you know that everything will work out.

***

Haneul's POV

"Haneul, Bang PD-nim said he would like to speak with you quickly," one of the staff members catches her before she's to go on break.

"Oh, just me?" She clarifies, slightly confused.

Shrugging his shoulders, he nods. "Yeah, that's all I heard. It's probably nothing."

"Okay," she nods.

Walking to the manager's office, Haneul can't help but feel the tightness in her chest increase.

I'm safe. No one knows.

She chants in her head, trying to calm herself down.

He just needs to talk. That's it. He doesn't know. No one knows.

She continues, turning through the building and to his room. Opening up the altered glass door, she finds herself looking at Manager Bang sitting in his desk, and then someone whom she didn't expect to see there at all.

Yoongi.

"Uhm, you asked me to come talk, sir?" She asks timidly, suddenly scared under the harsh stares that are both directed at her.

Yoongi shifts his gaze to the manager, raising his eyebrows to which Mr. Bang nods his head.

Clearing his throat sharply, Yoongi not-so-gently throws a stack of papers on the table. "Look familiar?" He asks coldly.