The Confession

Sunburned and tired, you arrive back from South Cay, the part of the small island that the boys had their individual shoots on. As pretty and memorable as it was, you can't help but be aware of that tinge of guilt that nags at our brain like a song you can't seem get out of your head.

It's still fairly early in the afternoon, which leaves time for another shoot to be set in the bedrooms again later. Even for as long as this trip is, the crew still plans well to make sure each day isn't wasted, and they try and fit all that they can in each one.

In between the shoot later and now, the crew decides to take Jin out on a boat, as another one of his pictorials was planned to be on at sae; different from the rest of the boys.

One of the photo directors insists that only one artist goes along.

Just looking at Mina, you already know she wants that spot, as it's Jin's shoot.

"I'll stay back," you smile while gesturing for Mina to go. "It's okay. You're Jin's artist, it only makes sense."

Smiling back gratefully, she nods her head. "Thanks, Y/N. I'll make it up to you."

Waving her off, it isn't long until she leaves with Jin and some of the other employees. For the first time that day, things finally seem to slow down.

No cameras, no pictures, no talking, no directors ordering people to do things, none of the boys, no drama, no Jungkook.

And as you make your way back to the empty beach that paints a stunning picture in your brain, you take in the wonderful glow of the sun that's now at the point of the day where it doesn't sting your eyes. Instead, it paints a beautiful glaze on the water that looks unlike anything you've ever seen.

It's simply mesmerizing.

It puts your mind at rest, even if it's only for a little while. The cloudless sky only adds to the calm feeling that seems to consume you in that moment. You know that the shoot will begin soon, but it's at the back of your brain as the scene around you takes your full attention.

However, you soon get distracted by a soft 'thump' that comes far over from your left. Looking over questioningly, you follow the white sand and find a familiar boy standing not even 20 feet away from you, holding a black camera up and towards the setting sun.

He had laid a bag on the floor and seemingly didn't see you standing there, as his focus is completely taken by the scenery.

It doesn't surprise you to see Jungkook taking pictures, but it does confuses you as to why he's out here at this time. It would only make sense that he'd be back at the hotel, preparing for the shoot like the other boys. After you arrived back here from the shoot, everyone was quick to get back to their room and change.

Yet, here he is, standing out in the same blue shirt and white pants from earlier; in his own world.

"You're still out here?" You ask while hesitantly walking towards him on the powdery sand of the beach.

Clearing your throat nervously as he turns his attention towards you, putting down the camera, you immediately catch sight of his disheveled hair.

"Your hair is all messed up, we have a shoot soon back at the hotel soon." You state, making it closer to him while once again looking more intently at the knotted strands.