Coward

"I've never been on a boat either!" You protest to the other artists that debate on who has to tag along with the rest of the crew as they visit South Cay, a private beach that's on the uninhabited island you've been on for only a day.

Of course, it would be unrealistic to bring all the artists along when there's already limited space, and the shoot - from what you heard - was set to be short and done one at a time, which gives the artists who end up going time to assist each member as needed.

The only other thing would be the video that the camera crew constantly films for the final product of the summer package. Even if it's minor touch ups, you're still asked to do them so the boys look their best. In the end only a couple makeup artists have to go to take care of the seven of them.

The only problem is finding out who goes.

Almost none of you have even been to a beach like this, let alone on a boat. Since you've been working alongside for a while now, everyone seems to get along casually, and you see that clear now than ever as they protest who goes and who stays.

Staying would mean that you're off the job and you get time to enjoy yourself. Going would mean working, as well as dodging cameras for the several hours you'll be there.

The obvious answer is clear to everyone: to stay.

That is with the exception of one other male artist, and then Mina, who's determined to stay by her canvas, Jin, at all times.

"I'll go," Asher sighs. He is one of the few of us that had experience with boats and water, so he was the obvious first choice that people volunteered.

It worries you once one of the artists volunteers Namjoon's artist. You were hoping that they'd volunteer Haneul to go because she's Yoongi's artist.

You couldn't bare the thought of Asher using this as an opportunity to make a fool of himself in front of the older boy.

"Fine," you huff. "I guess I'll go." As much as you wanted to stay back, you have to protect Asher because of the mess you unintentionally made. Even if the chances are slight, you can't risk it.

And just like that, your trio lives on.

***

The boat ride ends up being less intimidating that you first thought. It also helped that the beach wasn't too far away from the resort, so it was quick and painless.

Two boats were taken. One with some of the camera crew that was filming the boys that were also aboard. Then, the second was filled with the rest of the staff, three of which were you, Mina, and Asher.

"The sand looks so white!" Mina exclaims while stepping out onto the powdery grains.

The crystal clear water and coral reef line the beach that seems all too perfect for you to mess up with your footprints.

Sighing in pleasure as your own feet meet the fine sand, you feel like your walking on air; nothingness. "I thought the sand back at the resort was nice," you observe outload. "But this..."

Your voice trails off as you absorb the unforgettable feeling of the sun hitting your pale, exposed skin, and the way the sand flows through your toes and around your feet like water.