The Deal

Sighing, you look down at Jungkook as you prepare for yet another day, beginning in the dressing room as usual. "How could you let your lips get all sunburned like this?" You ask shortly before applying a familiar moisturizing lip balm to his cracked, already cherry red lips.

It's been four days now since Jungkook confessed to you.

Though you've finally been able to calm yourself down from the reality of it, you can't seem to get him out of your mind, and even find yourself having dreams about him.

Except they aren't the good ones.

They're more like nightmares.

Nightmares of someone finding out about you and Jungkook's reckless exchanges.

It would be a lie to say you haven't noticed Yoongi's constant stares already. All of it just makes you worry more.

Thankfully, however, Jungkook finally listened to you and stopped his rash charades.

That only leaves you with one question.

What's up with Yoongi?

It seems you aren't the only one who notices, as that same morning while you're doing Jungkook's makeup, he too asks the question that's been on your mind.

"Noona," he grumbles lowly as you pat the light tint into his skin with a cushion. "Why does Yoongi Hyung keep staring at you like that?" Hushing him, you shrug your shoulders. He only pouts more. "It's bothering me. Can't I tell him to back off or something?"

You catch a glimpse of Yoongi's ice-cold eyes when you turn to the side to grab another product. "No," you say and his face turns even more distressed. "Not now, at least." You finally add, ending the conversation.

Later that same day you find yourself back on the main floor and headed to the dressing room.

It isn't until you find yourself looking into the small glass window on the door that leads in to the dressing room, that you realize someone else is in there, and you're reminded of the other day when Mina brought something that seemed hardly meaningful.

"Hey, do you know what was going on with Asher and Yoongi in the dressing room?" She had asked, thinking maybe Asher had told you about it, but instead it just rendered you confused with questions of what she could've meant.

When you tried to ask her, she just brushed it off, saying it was "nothing."

But as you look through at the exchange being perceived through a small window in your eye, you realize that it wasn't nothing at all.

Because in front of you, Asher and Yoongi are kissing.

***

"Mina, I need you to tell me exactly what you saw the other day in the dressing room." You say seriously while standing in the middle of the small room you share.

With wide eyes, she grips your hands. "You saw it too? I didn't say anything because it didn't seem like Asher to do that, but I guess if you saw it too, then something really must be up."