Screen Saver

Weekends are meant to be spent doing what you love. For someone your age, they are meant to be a time away from work. But somehow, work manages to follow you everywhere. Or more so the people who you work with.

Take, for example, last night. It was a Saturday evening, and you were with Mina and Asher at a popular bar in Seoul. This wasn't anything unusual for you, however that time you invited Haneul. You got to know each other back in Osaka, but hadn't really talked since then, so it was nice to have her come for a change.

You could also debate that work really doesn't necessary follow you, and say that you follow it. Over the couple weeks you've worked at BigHit, you've made more friends than you ever would have at your other job. That's why you're so grateful of the company and the job you were offered. Firstly, it pays great. Then there's the traveling. You don't have to pay a dime to go on those trips, and all they ask for is your service at the ready. It also has an amazing crew that always gets along and seems to have a lot of fun while working-- that one is your favorite.

You got the weekend off for a change this time, since all the boys did was practice, which didn't require any of your assistance, although you wouldn't have complained if you had to watch. Still, you technically are working.

As a stylist at BigHit, it's partially your job to come up with outfits and designs for the boys. Since you're still pretty new, you didn't get a chance to help out with the past concept, but this time you do. The managers made it extremely clear that all employees must keep the information secret, as the next concept is unknown to the public, and must remain that way until later on.

That leaves you to style their outfits according to the concept, their personal style, and how they will eventually fit together as a whole group. This, you've learned, is harder than it looks. When you've seen the past concepts, the design and aesthetic looked flawless and perfect. However, you didn't take in account how they got it to look so good.

Each of the members have different deigns and styles, yet they all blend together faultlessly. You've taken a turn to go bright and colorful, as it matched the concept you were explained.

Within that time, you also saw how much planning goes into these things. Choreography and songs are already being set up and practiced. And all the while, these boys are still on tour. They really are extraordinary in the amount of work they manage to get done.

The next album will be their 5th mini album: Love Yourself Her. As exciting as it sounds, this will only make things busier than they already are. The "Blood Sweat & Tears" Japanese single is soon to be released as well. All of it seems to overload your mind, and with all they already do, you don't know how they keep track of it either.

As they continue to advance and grow, their job will only get harder. From what you've heard, this will be the most difficult choreography yet. Along with that, they will also become busier, as they continue to make their way up the latter of fame and popularity. With this coming out, they will only be more demanded by fans.

You just hope you'll be able to keep up with everyone.

***

Sitting in a dressing room, you wait for the boys to get ready for something that's just here in Seoul. You've already done Jungkook's makeup, and are now waiting like you usually do in the back, and out of sight from any cameras that might be lurking around. That was one of the requests they made when you got the job; that you must never purposefully be in front of the camera. Of course, it's kind of impossible when you're doing his makeup while their filming him, but you were told to at least try and hide your face.