Bound to Find Out

"Tell me to stop."

You gulp, trying to contain the noises that threaten to leave your throat that's currently under his sinful attack.

You no longer remember how you got into this situation. Jungkook, pushing you up against the white wall of the practice room, attacking your neck with his lips, tongue, and teeth.

"Tell me," Jungkook repeats harshly, biting your skin.

You can't bring yourself to say anything, not even to stop.

Rumbling, he moves back to cup your cheeks with his hands, kissing your lips firmly.

You both hear a click, but by then, it's too late.

Pulling apart without hesitation, you both quickly look up to see who or what opened up the door.

-

You wake up with a yelp, sweating in your bed.

With a hand on your forehead, you take a deep breath, partially of relief, before sitting up.

Because it was just a dream.

***

That day of work is similar to any other.

You prep in the morning, eat lunch with Mina and Asher, and then finish in the afternoon.

But then it wasn't like any other day.

Because Jungkook texted you. Or more so, what he texted you.

Meet me in the practice room when you're finished.

Of course, it wasn't the first time you've met up when you're both finished.

But your mind won't let you forget that crazy dream you had.

But it's just a stupid coincidence. You tell yourself.

So, when you're finished, you do just as he had said and go.

-

"Jungkook, are you— ah!" You yelp upon entering the room, Jungkook jumping out from behind the door.

You don't get to say another word before he's pulling you in, shutting the door harshly before practically pinning you against the wall beside it.

"J-Jungkook," you attempt to let out.

He giggles before littering your face with small pecks.

He pulls away before smiling at you warmly.

This situation...

You begin to overthink things again. But then there's no doubt that this position is so similar to something made up in your head.

You let it go, however, and simply smile back at him. "What was that for?"

"Does there always have to be a reason?" He asks.