What If's

"Jungkook!" You whisper-yell as he pushes you against the wall of the bathroom. His arms cage you in against the cool surface behind you that completely contrasts with the warm feeling of your body as he presses lightly into you.

He leans his head in towards your neck, pausing right before your skin meets the fulness of his lips. "Noona," he breathes shakily. You notice that in that moment his arms tremble along with his voice. He's nervous. "I can't do it anymore."

"D-do what?" You ask timidly, your hands clenched as they stay still by your sides. You hadn't talked to him after last night, so this sudden outburst takes you completely off guard.

Taking in a long, deep breath, he nuzzles his nose gently into your neck. "I can't wait any longer." He says finally, making your heart skip a beat. "Every time you look at me, I..."

Not caring to finish his sentence, he places his firm, tremulous lips on the hollow of your neck.

You're completely still, on the other hand, not knowing what to do. He doesn't stop, however, but continues to just rest his uneven lips in the same spot. You hear as he breathes nervously through his nose, but remains still, his arms stationary as they act like bars positioned to stay around you.

This new side of him that you haven't seen since you first met him or even a few days ago is so completely different and uncharacteristic of his previous actions. He goes from being strong, intimidating, and sexy; to now, nervous, breathy, yet still tauntingly attractive.

Everything up until now has been everything but physical. Eye contact has been your biggest clue until just two days ago when he kissed you for the first time. You've gotten so used to communicating through words and looks, that so much physicality makes you go crazy while trying to grasp some sort of understanding.

It seems he feels the same way, yet doesn't care to stop.

However, it's clear now if not before that he's never done this before. The kiss you shared earlier was emotional, but not a lot happened as you think back on it. Sure, you turned your heads, opened your mouth a bit, but nothing more.

Just before you're about to let out a breath of relief because of this newfound information, he lifts his lips up slowly, blowing warm air directly on your skin before going back.

This time the sensation is different. The small, open mouthed kisses he leaves in an invisible path on your neck seem to have a staggering effect compared to the previous exchange.

Everything changes when your hands meet the back of his neck, and you slowly close your eyes. It's as if your touch is what he'd been waiting for the entire time; where his confidence laid.

He takes a step closer to you, making your back meet fully with the wall until there's no more room between the two of you, before making his dangerous, uncharted way up your sleek neck.

He makes it up to your jaw before pausing, taking a unsteady, long breath while still staying close enough that you can't see his face if you tried.

But you're not trying.

You're closing your eyes, attempting to contain whatever noises he inadvertently tries to push out of you. Something about the lightness and the gentleness of the kiss leaves you wanting to beg for more.